Penal Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
Loving what?

If take Hazard as 160m then the three of them cost 280m last summer.

Real squad is not great or set for future in way some Barca fans like to make out.

And why take Hazard at 160 when you know absolutely nothing about the conditions of the 60 in bonuses?

This windup act is wearing thin mate.

While there are issues, it's a good squad and continues to improve. How's yours?

JamDav1982

And why take Hazard at 160 when you know absolutely nothing about the conditions of the 60 in bonuses?

While there are issues, it's a good squad and continues to improve. How's yours?

Going by report today.

You getting wound up by it is on you mate.

Both squads are poor for top level.

Enjoy your stroll to La Liga!

Squad continues to improve.... second last 16 CL exit and La Liga win over awful Barca. If that is required level enjoy.

Richard.H

He is not young nor been integrated.

Could have chosen much better examples than that.
I could’ve, but if I’m using Mariano as an example then you could see how shit our squad planning is. We purchased pjanic and are about to purchase Wijnaldum, both at the tail ends of their career... we played Suarez every match while giving Fati peanut minutes here and there.

Compare our squad planning to theirs in the last 4 seasons. Name me one transfer besides FDJ that was for the future? All three of our blockbusters in dembele, coutinho, and griezmann have turned out horribly.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

You can't say that your squad is "improving". Having Benzema as your only attacking threat because Vinicius can't shoot to save his life cancels out your decent midfield, and you haven't adressed that problem in attack. Hazard looks like a flop. But you'll sign Mbappe in two years I guess.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Going by report today.

You getting wound up by it is on you mate.

Both squads are poor for top level.

Enjoy your stroll to La Liga!

A report which showed misleading figures factored into installments which you thought were flat fees and which has since also been corrected by another report from Marca as being just a rehash of 100+60.

It is on me indeed. Except you either know and trolling or don't know and stupid. Take your pick.

Enjoy the hobble and rebuild. About time you got around to that properly.

You can't say that your squad is "impoving". Having Benzema as your only attacking threat because Vinicius can't shoot to save his life cancels out your decent midfield, and you haven't adressed that problem in attack. Hazard looks like a flop. But you'll sign Mbappe in two years I guess.

It's improving. New players (Vini, Fede, Courtois) all doing better than season prior, Mendy and Rodrygo both a success, Asensio also promising since return. Older players Kroos and Casemiro both been better than season prior.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I could’ve, but if I’m using Mariano as an example then you could see how shit our squad planning is. We purchased pjanic and are about to purchase Wijnaldum, both at the tail ends of their career... we played Suarez every match while giving Fati peanut minutes here and there.

Compare our squad planning to theirs in the last 4 seasons. Name me one transfer besides FDJ that was for the future? All three of our blockbusters in dembele, coutinho, and griezmann have turned out horribly.

Mariano proves nothing about Reals squad planning.

Pjanic is fine if other older players go and even if get Wijnaldum for cheap it is not all that bad as the idea is to give midfield to FDJ and to do that quickly most likely need a player of that profile.

Barca issue has been too many older players in squad at once and all leggy older players. Reals older players are more mobile and dont have same issues but will need replaced soon enough.

What do they have below that at moment? Not all that much.

JamDav1982

A report which showed misleading figures factored into installments which you thought were flat fees and which has since also been corrected by another report from Marca as being just a rehash of 100+60.

It is on me indeed. Except you either know and trolling or don't know and stupid. Take your pick.

Enjoy the hobble and rebuild. About time you got around to that properly.

I agree Barca need a rebuild and needed it years ago. Not going to bother me stating that.

Can accept that but you keep happy clapping at that average/ageing Real squad and think good plans in place.

Act like they will put out teams like City again next year then be mistified when soundly beaten.

El Gato

Villarato!
I agree Barca need a rebuild and needed it years ago. Not going to bother me stating that.

Can accept that but you keep happy clapping at that average/ageing Real squad and think good plans in place.

Act like they will put out teams like City again next year then be mistified when soundly beaten.

Wasn't trying to bother you my dude.
Actually a pity you were by using misleading numbers on Mariano and Hazard.

Played well enough vs City considering financial limitations on squad assembly. Changes are happening over a long period. Slightly further ahead of the curve compared to Barca, can't do much else than what we're doing and doing it well enough.

Morten

You can't say that your squad is "improving". Having Benzema as your only attacking threat because Vinicius can't shoot to save his life cancels out your decent midfield, and you haven't adressed that problem in attack. Hazard looks like a flop. But you'll sign Mbappe in two years I guess.

If you mean only attack, then no, sqaud hasnt improved much.
Defensively, the squad did improve, Mendy looking to be a very good signing, and Miltao is promising.

JamDav1982

Wasn't trying to bother you my dude.

Played well enough vs City considering financial limitations on squad assembly. Changes are happening over a long period. Slightly further ahead of the curve compared to Barca, can't do much else than what we're doing and doing it well enough.

'Well enough v City'.... were soundly beaten in both legs and could have been more. High standards these days my dude.

Making my point for me 'slightly ahead of Barca' is you happy clapping when team is ageing and a lot of work to do to get back to top european team.

You will stroll la liga by your standards assuming Atleti dont put some run together so not all bad.

El Gato

Villarato!
'Well enough v City'.... were soundly beaten in both legs and could have been more. High standards these days my dude.

Making my point for me 'slightly ahead of Barca' is you happy clapping when team is ageing and a lot of work to do to get back to top european team.

Yup well enough considering all factors.

Being OK with slow pace of change taking place is not satisfaction or happy clapping.

Home of Barca Fans