Penal Madrid

kollegah

How would we stop this kind of team?? Especially if they get Heynckes.

300513221944.png

messi_neymar.jpg

Beast

The Observer
Jupp has already been there and had a team full of stars. But even under the Sanz regime, despite winning the CL he was basically fired for not being spectacular enough (somewhat similar to Capello a decade later).

I can only imagine the backlash he would get from Perez if Madrid doesn't get the Decima in May 2014

Ehm.. he didn't have a team of stars (by the tradition word of stars ) back than .. he was fired for coming 4th in the liga..nothing to do with being spectacular (just results) the team under performed in la liga greatly
he was 11 points behind Barcelona , blow the lead 3 times and lost the Clasico home & away (2-3 at home and 3-0 away )

That team was so bad Real Madrid didn't even have any striker in the top 10 strikers in la liga this season ... how he managed to win the Champions league is a miracle although i contribute it to the fact that Heynckes was also a bit luck that the teams we met in the both KO rounds were Germans ( Leverkusen and Dortmund ) teams Heynckes knew a lot about and Juve in the final was a 1-0 win but still the results was very bad..
The team was mix of the old team of Valdano and some of Capello men who won the liga a year before... so we had the likes of Raul (was a midfielder back than ) coming through the ranks and Carlos and Redondo not year the world beaters we saw later on (Despite Carlos famous free kick in France in the summer of 1997 )
the main issue was both Suker & Mijatovic were piss poor between inconsistency & injuries and they costed us the local competition , El Moro joined us and it was his first RM season.. after this season Raul was moved permanently as a striker (scored 25 goals the following season )

who the hell is carbajal?

Carvajal , the RM youth team in Leverkusen and Bundesliga best RB this season , he is confirmed by Perez to be returning next week
Completely nuts if they go and spend 60 odd million on Gareth Bale, what a fail that would be.

Actually i can bet you Bale will be an instant hit in la liga if he moves on .. and yes he does deserve this money.. Best young & adult EPL player of the season.. duh

Leo10

To be fair its Ronaldos only chance to beat Messis 50 liga goals a season record.

With so many divers in one team I can predict:

Ronaldo 13/14 - 51 league goals (20 penalties + 3 free kicks)

Antimadridista1

Real Madrid team next season :

------------- Casillas --------------
Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Marcello
--------- Khedira - Alonso ---------
Gareth Bale ---- Ozil ----- Ronaldo
------------ Luis Suarez -----------

Bench: Diego Lopez,Arbeloa, Pepe, Modric,Callejon, Di Maria, Benzema

This is gonna be very tough to beat them...

Beast

The Observer
Real Madrid team next season :

------------- Casillas --------------
Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Marcello
--------- Khedira - Alonso ---------
Gareth Bale ---- Ozil ----- Ronaldo
------------ Luis Suarez -----------

Bench: Diego Lopez,Arbeloa, Pepe, Modric,Callejon, Di Maria, Benzema

This is gonna be very tough to beat them...

You should put Cavani instead of Suarez... or Cavani - Suazre- CR upfront ...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Actually i can bet you Bale will be an instant hit in la liga if he moves on .. and yes he does deserve this money.. Best young & adult EPL player of the season.. duh

I don't care which individual awards he won in the PL, i watched him most games. He isn't worth 60m that amount is ludicrous 30m tops, RM buying the hype more than anything, great LW with his crossing/pace, other than that average in the centre, one trick pony on the right, although he has a good shot. About as one footed as it gets.

Beast

The Observer
And i believe we want him for his LW skills we are loaded and will be more loaded in the center
He is currently the best LW in the world

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
And i believe we want him for his LW skills we are loaded and will be more loaded in the center
He is currently the best LW in the world

I agree but isn't that Cristiano's spot. Anyway my point is it's vastly overpaying, he simply isn't worth anywhere near that amount. You could buy a superior player is Suarez who wants out anyway, for considerable less for example.

Beast

The Observer
I agree but isn't that Cristiano's spot. Anyway my point is it's vastly overpaying, he simply isn't worth anywhere near that amount. You could buy a superior player is Suarez who wants out anyway, for considerable less for example.

No , for being the best in his position , for being way too young with at least 8-9 years on the top...

I think CR is far more SS in the last few years.. yes he stands on the left but always move to the center to score.. we want someone to service the strikers ( including CR IF he stays and this is not a lame charade till the elections ) especially if we can fork a deal with Cavani .. Bale would be the best player to play along side Cavani

Beast

The Observer
^^^ pretty normal .. they know there is an interest and of course they will say he is not for sale.. he is their best player and a big asset .. if they declare he is for sale he will go for peanuts

Trickykid

So, Mou didn't pick Casillas for the last match of the season. Not only did he not pick him, but he left him out of the squad all together, EVEN though Diego Lopez isn't available. That means Adán will start, and some no-name 4th keeper will sit on the bench. But, hey, as we've been told multiple times by the Merengues faithful, Casillas' degradation is purely based on sporting reasons.

:lol:

JamDav1982

He does not care in any way the shape he leaves a club.

He has yet to prove he can handle being at the top clubs where he has to motivate and work with the top players.

Galning

So, Mou didn't pick Casillas for the last match of the season. Not only did he not pick him, but he left him out of the squad all together, EVEN though Diego Lopez isn't available. That means Adán will start, and some no-name 4th keeper will sit on the bench. But, hey, as we've been told multiple times by the Merengues faithful, Casillas' degradation is purely based on sporting reasons.

:lol:

:worthy: The funny thing is that a lot of Madridistas say that Mou is handling this correctly.

Home of Barca Fans