Penal Madrid

numero

397381_492160550855330_918436179_n.jpg

:lol: :lol:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes confirms he plans to leave the club and will not take a job for next season.

"other clubs showed interest... (including) Real Madrid. But I'm going on holiday. I won't be coaching either abroad or at home from July"

.. ancelotti then?

SEvolution

Heynckes "Being coach at Bayern takes a lot out of you, it requires a lot of energy and strength."

Heynckes "I didn't have a holiday at all last year. In the last few weeks I've felt the wear and tear of my age.Recovery takes longer

Heynckes "After a season like this, it's only natural that other clubs would be interested in me joining them. They were big clubs."

Heynckes "I'm 68 now. There is a life after your professional life. I'd like to enjoy my private life. "

Here goes Madrid's hope of getting Heynckes :lol:

Paganinisrvnge

Why would Real want Marquinhos? They already have Varane, Ramos, and Pepe. Carvajal will be the RB so Ramos will remain a CB where he is better anyway. They have Albiol if they need him, too.

lovebarca

There's always the possibility of buying out his contract
madrid dont want to do it ,it seems like that.Perez is toooo much conscious about club image(after mourinho departs).And another thing is, problem with PSG means always facing problems in future transfer market because PSG can hamper them.
Club's relation also counts.That's why barca not pushing too much for Silva because it will damage our relation with PSG(since roonie time we had smooth relation).

Home of Barca Fans