Penal Madrid

messi2140

6racies Xavi
El Mundo reporting that fitness coach Antonio Pintus will return to Real Madrid whoever the new coach will be. I guess Real finally got tired of Dupont.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What's crazy about it?
2nd time a manager came back under Florentino. 3rd if you count Camacho hire (1st tenure under Sanz).

Just saying that you guys always seem to be linked with people who have been there before, Mourinho too previously, for example. Should Ancelotti come back, he would be another manager with multiple stints at your club, in addition to Zidane, Camacho and del Bosque if I am not mistaken.

cracken

Just saying that you guys always seem to be linked with people who have been there before, Mourinho too previously, for example. Should Ancelotti come back, he would be another manager with multiple stints at your club, in addition to Zidane, Camacho and del Bosque if I am not mistaken.

Capello.

El Gato

Villarato!
El Mundo reporting that fitness coach Antonio Pintus will return to Real Madrid whoever the new coach will be. I guess Real finally got tired of Dupont.

Pintus pioneered the injury heavy autumn anyway. At least might be an order of magnitude better than Dupont

And Capello. And Beenhakker. And Munoz. And Carniglia.

Not that it means anything.

Horatio

You're welcome
None of the people that commented on how Koeman should leave if he has any pride left gonna take notice of Carlo's pride as he returns to his employer that kicked him out disgracefully a few years prior?

Birdy

Way better an option than Raul and Xabi for who it's too early, Allegri who's bland and Conte who offers nothing going forward.

Now Pochettino needs to stay put with us talking Mbappe in to waiting until January and summer 2022 is looking good

You serious?

With both Conte and Allegri you would have a more than decent shot to win 1 or 2 LaLigas the next 2 season.
With Carlo the possibility of that drops to less than 20%.
Plus, he can't win the CL anymore. He does not have the squad quality he needs to deliver like he had in his first spell.

It goes without saying he cannot build new team for his life :lol:

The only thing he guarantees is calmness, good relationship with players, no controversies and intrigues, etc

All in all, excellent choice for Barca

Birdy

He is a psycho, but he delivers.
Conte is not meant for long-term relationships, but can be ideal for 1-2 years

soul24rage

Confirmed: Ancelotti is back in RM

Carlo Ancelotti official statement/farewell: ?While I have enjoyed being at Everton I have been presented with an unexpected opportunity which I believe is the right move for me and my family at this time. I?m joining Real Madrid?

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano

Home of Barca Fans