Penal Madrid

ajnotkeith

Madrid are in much bigger problems than people think.

We rail on Ancelotti for some choices but reality is that squad is incredibly overrated and without him a lot of them will probably be playing in Betis soon.

Valverde, Camavinga, Rodrygo, Militao are not the players made out and probably struggle to get into any other top team's lineup. Carvajal, Nacho, Mendy etc are miles off the level. Kroos and Modric are finished. Their talisman is a 35 year old chronically injured Benzema, who whilst I love him, was a sidepiece in their three peat prime. Coming to think of it, it isn't a surprise we showed them up so badly in the league.

In terms of solid mainstays going forward they are left with only a few. Going to need a big squad update and to sell those overrated names whilst they still can before they get properly exposed by another poor season like this.
If they get 80m for likes of Valverde will be robbery of the century.

El Gato

Villarato!
Madrid are in much bigger problems than people think.

We rail on Ancelotti for some choices but reality is that squad is incredibly overrated and without him a lot of them will probably be playing in Betis soon.

Valverde, Camavinga, Rodrygo, Militao are not the players made out and probably struggle to get into any other top team's lineup. Carvajal, Nacho, Mendy etc are miles off the level. Kroos and Modric are finished. Their talisman is a 35 year old chronically injured Benzema, who whilst I love him, was a sidepiece in their three peat prime. Coming to think of it, it isn't a surprise we showed them up so badly in the league.

In terms of solid mainstays going forward they are left with only a few. Going to need a big squad update and to sell those overrated names whilst they still can before they get properly exposed by another poor season like this.
If they get 80m for likes of Valverde will be robbery of the century.
This take lol

El Gato

Villarato!
What's it like to support club of the century?
iu

Bookmark and come back to the post.

Madrid finishing so many points behind this poor Barca is not by accident or because they had an offseason. You guys are actually worse and by some way.
I just couldn't help loving all of Real Madrids players (including Pepe and Ramos) during my tenure as a Barca fan. Love is my religion. There aren't many people like me.

El Gato

Villarato!
Bookmark and come back to the post.

Madrid finishing so many points behind this poor Barca is not by accident or because they had an offseason. You guys are actually worse and by some way.
Yep I'm sure I'll be coming back to a post suggesting Valverde,Camavinga,Rodrygo and Militao are Betis level

My word one City win (see if they dont fall flat on own face when against Inter even) and some simps have gone unhinged on their player assessment

Yep I'm sure I'll be coming back to a post suggesting Valverde,Camavinga,Rodrygo and Militao are Betis level

My word one City win (see if they dont fall flat on own face when against Inter even) and some simps have gone unhinged on their player assessment
I love all your players man especially Iker,Redondo and Marcelo.

Home of Barca Fans