Penal Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
We seem to be targeting 2 of 3 Kane Havertz and Joselu. Clearly trying to let Benz leave and make big bucks before end of contract if true

El Gato

Villarato!
It’s already been the most interesting one in some time. 2 years ago was okay but Chelsea loss didn’t feel as bad as this last City one so less got accomplished

So far we have:
- Asensio, Hazard and Mariano out on a free
- Joselu loan directly replaces the latter (2nd emergency CF if no strikers can be bought)
- Brahim directly replaces the former
- Nacho could join free agent - might mean a utility player (Pavard type) needed?
- Benzema with an offer from Saudis but 1 year active contract is keeping him mum - 1 or both Kane/Havertz would resolve that
- Fran Garcia joins from Rayo, could displace Mendy if can be sold
- Bellingham all but confirmed for 100+
- Things up in the air for Modric and Ceballos, future of latter depending on the former
- New 2nd GK likely

Already a lot
Perez trying to get those good optics on big departures at Bernabeu

It’s already been the most interesting one in some time. 2 years ago was okay but Chelsea loss didn’t feel as bad as this last City one so less got accomplished

So far we have:
- Asensio, Hazard and Mariano out on a free
- Joselu loan directly replaces the latter (2nd emergency CF if no strikers can be bought)
- Brahim directly replaces the former
- Nacho could join free agent - might mean a utility player (Pavard type) needed?
- Benzema with an offer from Saudis but 1 year active contract is keeping him mum - 1 or both Kane/Havertz would resolve that
- Fran Garcia joins from Rayo, could displace Mendy if can be sold
- Bellingham all but confirmed for 100+
- Things up in the air for Modric and Ceballos, future of latter depending on the former
- New 2nd GK likely

Already a lot
Perez trying to get those good optics on big departures at Bernabeu
it's very easy to support RMCF.Try supporting Tottenham.

El Gato

Villarato!
Be interesting if we outright commit to Camavinga at LB or simply stick Fran there and hope it works. I bet it won't and we'll end up without a DM for half a year again

Temptation

one thing that Real is missing : a treble.Actually always found that weird for the greatest team not to have a treble.

Trebles are overrated. Don't get me wrong trebles account for the best single seasons ever but consistency over a larger period is better. Pretty sure every Barca fan would take a CL 3peat instead of a treble. Trebles aren't even unheard of or that uncommon in modern Football.

Temptation

apparently he insults ton of people here.Must be living in a basement like me..haha.

You have never been more spot on my friend! True BOAT.

The guy is missing his mates OG, Fati and Rassy. Probably gets boring down in his mum's basement. He disses you for repeating shit yet his posts are the same old boring "insults". The Balotelli of Barca Forum without the natural ability. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans