Penal Madrid

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It seems very likely that Iker is the mole. Throughout the past years there's been leaks etc, but even now Raul and Guti etc have left, they live on. Iker is the constant in all of this.

barcanuck

Of course he is the mole. Mou benching him for the second half of the season was clear indication that he was punishing Iker.

Beast

The Observer
The one who leak those news are the one most affected by the move.... in terms of losing his first team spot and it ain't Iker nor CR

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I would say Callejon :)troll:), but then I remembered he's left :cry: I will miss him

No but in all seriousness

tumblr_lk674vE3lE1qd34mf.jpg

"You'll find all the info here ma'am"
"Good job Agent Frog, we'll be sure to reward you for your work"

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
I don't give much weight to the "mole " leaking " stories.. all players have friends in the press all you need to do is make a 1 minute phone call and chit chat ..

They all do that... up to the journalist to decide based on his club affiliation and best interest if he will run the story or not ... there is reason Marca ,AS , EMD , Sport always report the news and rumors long before it becomes a reality

F

Flavia

I thought this story was just a press rumor... So there's truth on that? I saw rm players were bothered with the signing, and that the 100m should go to cr and not bale. But I imagined it to be bs.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What the heck? Some sort of crappy pre-game show??? Why does it have to be done in the American way???

Start the game. Booo.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Holy crap thank you, I completely forgot about the game.

Do any of you guys have a stream? None of my usual websites are working...

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
No Mata at all, and Luiz is still not here. Lampard playing his first game, I guess for fitness as opposed to trying to win this game. No idea why there is no Mata.

Home of Barca Fans