Penal Madrid

coco1247

Banned
I do wonder about Iker's situation. I was convinced Carlo wanted to rotate to see who's better. Has he already made up his mind? Or is this just to tease the media and fans? I don't understand it tbh.

Ghost

Why are you guys acting like we never benefit from refs? Maybe not as much as Real, but that's irrelevant.

coura

Banned
madridistas posting are like this

icaykVTPb4mfE.gif

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why are you guys acting like we never benefit from refs? Maybe not as much as Real, but that's irrelevant.

We never said that. We're just saying its odd for Madrid fans to complain. Nothing to do with our ref decisions.

El Gato

Villarato!
I do wonder about Iker's situation. I was convinced Carlo wanted to rotate to see who's better. Has he already made up his mind? Or is this just to tease the media and fans? I don't understand it tbh.

Don't lose your sleep over it. Carlo got it right in the presser TBH

F

Flavia

This

Coco listen to us.. we know the drill , it's a one eyed view here

It's not. Bad generalization. I hate refs mistakes, even more when in favors Barça, because I really think those should not affect the result. On the other hand, I never saw many madridistas bothered about it, tbf.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
These are the same guys who thought Iker should get the Balon D'Or ahead of Messi. In a world of their own.

coco1247

Banned
Oh. I think you guys misunderstood me. I said nothing about Barca and your refereeig. I just said that the ref in our match (RM-Granada) wasn't a really great one, and made mistakes on both ends. I'm gonna watch the match again tomorrow so yeah...that's what I meant.

Home of Barca Fans