Penal Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
Hammy.. good lord..
1) Which madridista complained about ref decisions?
2) Which madridista said that about Iker? Surely not me as I'm the one hating his form for the last 2 years :lol: I do love meself some Spanish Marcelo but that? No.

coco1247

Banned
These are the same guys who thought Iker should get the Balon D'Or ahead of Messi. In a world of their own.
Tbf I'm not one of those :D
I love Iker to death, but GKs are GKs and they have their own award. When you're competing against Ronaldo or Messi or peeps like that, it's a bit unrealistic to expect a GK to win the Ballon D'Or.

ricknattery

So far,
-Penalty not given to Betis and red card forgiven to Diego Lopez after hands outside the penalty area
-Penalty not given to Granada

2 games, winning with minimal advantage...

Welcome to La Liga

ShandyFFM

Two penaltys not given. I bet RM or Barca woulld have get both and although that freekick which wnet onto Benzemas hand in injury time.

Just cant belive Ronaldo didnt scored in the first two games. Like a miracle im pretty sure next game he will go for the hattrick.

Last edited:

ricknattery

Two penaltys not given. I bet RM or Barca woulld have get both and although that freekick which wnet onto Benzemas hand in injury time.

Just cant belive Ronaldo didnt scored in the first two games. Like a miracle im pretty sure next game he will go for the hattrick.

Nothing to do with a miracle. He is just poor when he doesnt have yards to run behind the defender

Beast

The Observer
It's not. Bad generalization. I hate refs mistakes, even more when in favors Barça, because I really think those should not affect the result. On the other hand, I never saw many madridistas bothered about it, tbf.

You can refer back to previous seasons flavia , whenever something happen (to you or to us /for us) we always said it's part of the game and it evens out at the end of the season.... however i can easily name on top of my head two ultra obsessed cule's one of them is posting currently in this conversation who give one eyed views a new definition ;)

tello

Wtf? Madrid have the refs in their pocket. Ever wonder why Cristian scores so many penalties?

That game remided my of the 2011-2012 Primera season when the refs where totaly suporting R$al unconditionally.

But now there is no such big pressure on them anymore and I really hope they won't make many errors like in the Granada game anymore !

tello

madridistas posting are like this

icaykVTPb4mfE.gif

:goodpost:

It's not. Bad generalization. I hate refs mistakes, even more when in favors Barça, because I really think those should not affect the result. On the other hand, I never saw many madridistas bothered about it, tbf.

I totally agree !

So far,
-Penalty not given to Betis and red card forgiven to Diego Lopez after hands outside the penalty area
-Penalty not given to Granada

2 games, winning with minimal advantage...

I really pray that that refereeing pro Madrid error spree will end as soon as possible. I just don't wanna remember the freaking refereeing season from Primera two seasons ago, it's just too much to do that.

Yugi

oh hi madrid, did you finally buy gareth pele maradona? and if you did, at what price exactly? tell me

tumblr_mmia80vpEA1sp6iedo1_250.gif

F

Flavia

You can refer back to previous seasons flavia , whenever something happen (to you or to us /for us) we always said it's part of the game and it evens out at the end of the season.... however i can easily name on top of my head two ultra obsessed cule's one of them is posting currently in this conversation who give one eyed views a new definition ;)

And two represents the whole forum? I don't agree it's part of the game, these mistakes are unfair and wrong. I mean, 2 games already where rm scrapped a win thanks to mistakes. It hasn't happened to Barça yet, though we already had a clear penalty denied.

Home of Barca Fans