Penal Madrid

Chainsaw

Killahead
Ancelotti is shit, any person who's been watching PSG can tell you that; forget the Barca quarter final, barca were bad. PSG under Carlo was a joke, his team was so much better than everyone else yet he still struggled to win week in week out.

Ancelotti has always been a so so coach in the league. He's usually a CL man. And I guess that's the main reason Perez went after him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
1240023_775510309155854_1614202620_n.jpg

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Hopefully people can get their tongue out of Madrid's arse, though I wouldn't hold my breath :neymar:
Best defense in the world ™..... (they just need Varane back, honest!)
Carvajal, Alves + lahm all rolled into one ™
Illaramendi, makalele + pirlo + xabi alonso all in one ™
Isco! Better than iniesta, should be displacing Xavi in the Spanish NT, the one that will stop Messi from winning the Ballon D'or™

Congrats to Atletico for a fantastic win, if they never slowed down last season they should have beaten Madrid to 2nd place. Dirty team but boy oh boy have Simeone built something over there.

People on this forum have some sort of inferiority complex towards Madrid, to hear them speak you would think that Madrid is superior to us in everything. I have no idea where this attitude sprouted from and how it became so widespread around the forum.

F

Frejsgodes

Ronaldo has no chance at winning the ballon d'Or. Utter garbage. Shitty passing skills and no creativity. Warms my heart really.

Cule4life

The Culest
Beast

We are still finding our form
Bale is still not match fit and integrating into the team
We have a new coach who is learning about the team
Isco is young and has more potential than ozil

And c-c-c-c-combobreaker----- With Varane we would have won

Cule4life

The Culest
People are afraid of Madrid because their whole game is made around nullifying us and our defense is bad

Against any team with a decent defense they struggle badly

Ursegor

World Champion
This result is far worse than the Copa del Rey one from last season. Last season Atletico were a bit lucky. Ronaldo scored, Özil hit the post, Madrid missed a lot of chances and Courtois was in beast mode. Real could have easily won that game with a bit of luck. This time though Atletico could have scored 5 and the only clear cut chance Real created was that Morata shot. Apart from that I don't remember Courtois making any serious saves.

big_man

People on this forum have some sort of inferiority complex towards Madrid, to hear them speak you would think that Madrid is superior to us in everything. I have no idea where this attitude sprouted from and how it became so widespread around the forum.

Its absolutely crazy. I have been surfing message boards for like 12 years. but this is the most baffling phenomenon I've ever experienced. People really underestimate how much Mourinho did for them, particularly in the ties against Barca, and I despise that man more than anything.

Last edited:

big_man

People are afraid of Madrid because their whole game is made around nullifying us and our defense is bad

I said this yesterday. It's their gift and their curse. They were so obsessed with Barca that they basically tailor made their team to counter our game, at the cost of being wank against any other half decent teams, I'm not complaining :neymar:

coura

Banned
Its absolutely crazy. I have been surfing message boards for like 12 years. but this is the most baffling phenomenon I've ever experienced. People really underestimate how much Mourinho did for them, particularly in the ties against Barca, and I despite that man more than anything.

So true.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28

That was all because of Mourinho, you can see just how even more defensively shit they look without him, and their defending wasn't always the best, especially at set pieces. With Mourinho, Madrid would have come back and won this game comfortably.
Its absolutely crazy. I have been surfing message boards for like 12 years. but this is the most baffling phenomenon I've ever experienced. People really underestimate how much Mourinho did for them, particularly in the ties against Barca, and I despite that man more than anything.

THIS.

Home of Barca Fans