Penal Madrid

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
what did they say..come on help a bro out

They said that Madrid deserved a penalty because the ball hit Adriano's arm after it bounced off of Valdes and Adriano should have gotten a second yellow for that handball.

So yes, what in the actual fuck.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Well, Roncero is saying Messi should have been sent off...

But one thing is the press whining/complaining, and another to put an official club statement in their webpage... That's a whole new level of spoiled brat cry-babyness...

Stric

Well, Roncero is saying Messi should have been sent off...

But one thing is the press whining/complaining, and another to put an official club statement in their webpage... That's a whole new level of spoiled brat cry-babyness...

Yes. They've outdone themselves. Disgraceful.

numero

I do and I have never seen them playing the blame game like erm.... you.

This is not new to La Liga. Nowdays this crying is confined to Real Madrid website and papers like Marca, before it used be more severe and they used to take things to a different level.

Maria

Did they go on about how Madrid deserved to win and we were fouling a lot?

Not only that, but they said that Bale played well in the first half..and then they said something like 'los talibanes del estilo irenunciable' could have given up supporting Barca after we saw how the team played in the 2nd half. But what can you expect from a club that tried to get half of our players suspended before the 2011 CL final?

Alissa

What's the point of this discussion? Every loser whines. Remember the whole Barca team whining about the pitch in San Siro? If I remember correctly they even wrote an official letter to UEFA, it was embarrasing to watch. All of them do it, some more, some less. But they all do it.

Home of Barca Fans