Penal Madrid

Cule4life

The Culest
Well they are right but they are just talking about the wrong team

Ultra-defensive
Very lucky to score, obtaining a result that didn't reflect what was actually happening on the field
Tactic was clear, to interrupt our plays with fouls
Tried to win an oscar for best interpretation
Had his ass in his own area looking for counter attacks and long balls

Yannick03

My translation skills are not good enough, with that said...

"unfair, undeserved, outrageous defeat at camp nou, against an inferior and ultra-defensive barcelona team, renouncing to have the ball and renouncing to the best style in the world, according to them."
"Mallenco was a victim of the harassment of Barcelona press, consequently he awarded them a victory"
"gareth bale was the best during the first half" LOL
"neymar was very lucky to score, obtaining a result that didn't reflect what was actually happening on the field."
it says the messi miss in the first part, was the ONLY CHANCE barcelona had in the whole match
"Barcelona's tactic was clear, to interrupt our plays with fouls."
cries about the CR offside at 1:27
"neymar tried to win an oscar for best interpretation"
"in the second half, Madrid put barcelona down with good football, since the first minute to the
last one. Barcelona, The talibans of the style, had his ass in his own area looking for counter attacks and long balls"
(about mascherano's penalty on CR12yards) "a legal contact doesn't throw you 2 metres away,
and less likely if you are as strong as Cristiano
."
"Undiano added only 3 minutes, fearful of Madrid getting a draw."

:facepalm:

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

How can they even say something like that just 4 days after Ronaldo threw himself at the ground when he saw Chiellini coming. :fool:

footyfan

Calma, calma
What makes "subnormal" more offensive than "hijo de puta"?

I'm really not a fan of the form of political correctness that's being forced on people everywhere. It is very logical (not to mention moral) to be politically correct but there are too many inconsistencies in the way it's implemented...

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Those RMTV quotes. :lol: :lol:

I don't have a problem with insults themselves, it's a rivalry ffs. I hate the "subnormal" ones though, but then I don't like the use of the word "retarded" as an insult in general.

No problems with insults and banter in rivalries, but that guy went overboard IMO, totally crazy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ancelotti (coach Real Madrid): "I prefer Bale over Neymar, because Neymar plays at the same position as Cristiano." [cope]

:lol:

XaviMessiGirl

What makes "subnormal" more offensive than "hijo de puta"?

I'm really not a fan of the form of political correctness that's being forced on people everywhere. It is very logical (not to mention moral) to be politically correct but there are too many inconsistencies in the way it's implemented...

I'm just saying, it's not one I would personally use, because I don't like using words like "retarded", "gay", "faggot" etc as insults. But that's just me. I see those words as being demeaning to minority groups of people, whereas other insults are only insulting to the person being insulted (and maybe their mother :p). So I wouldn't feel comfortable joining in on chants like that. That comment was just an aside to the point I was trying to make though, that I don't think it's idiotic in & of itself to shout insults at the opposition. I mean, I've done it before.

If you want to talk PC police though, there's the debate going on in Italy right now about "territorial discrimination" (chants/insults based on the region of Italy someone is from) and whether it's the same as racism or should have the same punishment. They've been closing sections of stadiums for it, even though practically no one is actually offended & even the Neapolitans (who most of the chants are directed towards) "insulted" themselves in chants/banners as a show of solidarity. Real silly to see these punishments handed out while actual racism is still rampant.

Edit: I do think though that if it starts to look like you hate Madrid more than you love Barca, then there's a problem.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ancelotti (coach Real Madrid): "I prefer Bale over Neymar, because Neymar plays at the same position as Cristiano." [cope]

:lol:
So he has moved from 'Bale is far better than Neymar and that's why we bought him' to 'We didn't buy Neymar because he plays in CR's position'... at least he has gathered some sense now! He would slowly realize that Neymar would probably do better than Bale in "Bale's RW position" and then later that they bought Bale because they could not land Neymar... Give him some time guys, different people need diferent time to comprehend :shrug:

Home of Barca Fans