Penal Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The thing with Bale though, is that I don't feel he is as involved as Neymar in the game, and pretty so-so in the rest of the game, yet he shows up at the right time and in the right place, BAM, scoring some goals and providing some assists. He is not as stand-out as Neymar, I feel. Kind of like CR7 vs. Messi. :lol:

Maybe it is just me.

B

BrianSwan

Oh how I laughed when people said Bale wouldn't be as successful vs La Liga defenders.

Galning

He scored a hattrick, at home against 17th placed Valladolid and people go bonkers :lol: Neymar scored the winning goal for us in the Supercopa & opened the score in El Clasico.

Paganinisrvnge

I think people need to keep a level head and look at our players without bias. Against Ajax the whole team(including Neymar) was very very poor and while Neymar's dribbling and passing have been good he is OBVIOUSLY still lacking goals. If he doesn't provide a decent amount of goals then the team need to get a real striker because we absolutely cannot depend on Messi scoring like 65% of our goals. Look at Bayern who have so many goalscorers and Real Madrid have many goalscoring options. Our only somewhat consistent goalscorers beside Messi are Fabregas and Alexis(FINALLY). If Alexis can keep up this form then Neymar can keep assisting but if he could score with some consistency then there would be a HUGE weight taken off of Messi's shoulders.

Also, I don't know why everyone here wants to undermine Bale's performances. He scored vs Juventus in the Champions League yet you guys act like Bale only scores against relegation teams which by the way Neymar doesn't even really score against those. You guys just all want Bale to fail miserably but he's not.

F

Flavia

I think people need to keep a level head and look at our players without bias. Against Ajax the whole team(including Neymar) was very very poor and while Neymar's dribbling and passing have been good he is OBVIOUSLY still lacking goals. If he doesn't provide a decent amount of goals then the team need to get a real striker because we absolutely cannot depend on Messi scoring like 65% of our goals. Look at Bayern who have so many goalscorers and Real Madrid have many goalscoring options. Our only somewhat consistent goalscorers beside Messi are Fabregas and Alexis(FINALLY). If Alexis can keep up this form then Neymar can keep assisting but if he could score with some consistency then there would be a HUGE weight taken off of Messi's shoulders.

Also, I don't know why everyone here wants to undermine Bale's performances. He scored vs Juventus in the Champions League yet you guys act like Bale only scores against relegation teams which by the way Neymar doesn't even really score against those. You guys just all want Bale to fail miserably but he's not.

You say people here are undermining Bale, then you go and undermine Neymar... Neymar scored against atletico and rm. He does need to improve his finishing, but he's younger than Bale and is adjusting to europe. What really happens here is, everytime a rm player does well, people freak out. Newsflash, rm is one of the biggest teams in the world, that will happen. Even if Bale flopped, they have other players. Or can buy others in the winter or summer, as they always do.

Home of Barca Fans