Penal Madrid

Chainsaw

Killahead
What happened here? lol did Guaita fuck up or something? What's the story behind the Valencia GKs btw? One match it's Diego Alves, one match it's Guaita. Didn't turn up as the good choice this time it seems.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What happened here? lol did Guaita fuck up or something? What's the story behind the Valencia GKs btw? One match it's Diego Alves, one match it's Guaita. Didn't turn up as the good choice this time it seems.

Yep. Guaita thought Jese was gonna cross it into the box, but the latter shot instead and Guaita got completely dumbfounded hence let it through.

Stric

I find it odd that people are still suprised at Ronaldo not being exactly happy when a teammate of his scores. His ego knows no limits. I'd bet sometimes he'd rather draw/lose the game than see someone else score the winning goal. You will never ever see him genuinely happy about someone else's success.

big_man

The most overrated team of the last 20 years. Maybe even more. I've never seen a team get so much credit for doing so little.
Our squad was supposed to be "far weaker" (please don't let me bring out quotes).
Yet...
-Despite Messi being out for months
-Despite Iniesta playing at 60%
-Despite arguably our best player of the season (Valdez) being injured for months
-Despite our two best full backs injured for months
-Despite their best player scoring a gazillion goals
-Despite buying the new Iniesta™ and the new Xabi Alonso™ and spunking 100 million on Ronaldo mk II
-Despite the referee practically gifting them about 6 points
They're STILL behind us by 5 points and could very easily could have been 7 today
How can you have all that going for you and still be where they are? elite team my Arse.
Lord please make Atletico finish ahead of them! (and its looking fairly likely)

How do you spend 500 million, hoping to overthrow your biggest rivals, then not only did you fall pathetically short of that goal, even your city rivals that used to be shite, started performing better than you, with about 10 times less the team cost :VdB:
Atletico, please finish ahead of them*, it'll be one of the most hilarious seasons in La Liga history

*- but not ahead of us of course :pique:

Last edited:

big_man

With fair refereeing, the would trail us by 11 points...
Yup, but I'm not worried. They'll drop more points than we will. They're just not good enough IMO. Never have (save for their indian summer), never will.
As much of a cunt Mourinho is, he is far better than Ancelotti at getting the best of his resources, and even he could only wrestle the title off us once in three tries, and that is with Ozil who is far better than any attacking midfielder they have now and Alonso who was in his prime (and is now on the decline). That is very indicative of where they are for me.
They have the same problems they've always had;
-can't control the midfield against anyone with a decent midfield, I'm not even talking Barca or Bayern level here, I'm talking teams like Villareal.
-Mediocre defence(of course let people on here tell it, they've got the better defence)
-and lack of team cohesion.
except now they have a slightly worse coach and slightly worse first XI players and squad overall.

Last edited:

AfricanBavarian

I laugh hysterically when people say this RM team can beat Bayern or they say they are better than Barca(and i dont even like Barca)! This team leaks goals like its no ones business :lol:

Home of Barca Fans