Penal Madrid

Antimilan

I laugh hysterically when people say this RM team can beat Bayern or they say they are better than Barca(and i dont even like Barca)! This team leaks goals like its no ones business :lol:

They are still recovering from the Cancerinho (you know who) syndrome. He literally ruined the squad and now Ancelotti is expected to be the savior. They will need seasons to get back at the starting point, they are ruined for good. Crappy team-play, no creativity, still with the counters like a mid-table team, still all about Ronaldo (shame), still the robotic players winning games with utmost struggle... still the same.

One thing has changed a bit though, they are less aggressive and less nastier than under the cancer of football, and this is a positive thing especially for El Classicos.

El Gato

Villarato!
Christo.. :facepalm: The only thing that is still the same is the idiocy of some posters in this thread whenever RM scrapes a win.

Ramos is having his worst autumn to date, Varane is out and we're left with Pepe and Nacho to do any sensible defensive work. The team had no continuity under Ancelotti so far with various players being out and reintroduced to the lineup at various points since September and then Carlo fiddling endlessly with the formation to accomodate these players in the best way. One day BBC trident works like a charm, on another day Isco plays like shit because of being too deep and the next it causes some defensive imbalance when a defender is suspended. Whether it's Alonso, Bale, Modrić, Isco, Rafa, whoever... And yes it's all about Ronaldo, and when he was out RM scored 18(in 4 games!) goals while conceding 2 :lol: Get your shit together.. please..

Antimilan

Christo.. :facepalm: The only thing that is still the same is the idiocy of some posters in this thread whenever RM scrapes a win.

Ramos is having his worst autumn to date, Varane is out and we're left with Pepe and Nacho to do any sensible defensive work. The team had no continuity under Ancelotti so far with various players being out and reintroduced to the lineup at various points since September and then Carlo fiddling endlessly with the formation to accomodate these players in the best way. One day BBC trident works like a charm, on another day Isco plays like shit because of being too deep and the next it causes some defensive imbalance when a defender is suspended. Whether it's Alonso, Bale, Modrić, Isco, Rafa, whoever... And yes it's all about Ronaldo, and when he was out RM scored 18(in 4 games!) goals while conceding 2 :lol: Get your shit together.. please..

Well, you can't deny the FACT that it is all about Ronaldo. Not necessarily in the context of 'no Ronaldo - no party', but the whole team-play and everything in the field is based around him and him alone. He never passes, just shoots and tries to always do something that will make him the center of the planet and take all the credit. That is the factor of the harm in your team. Furthermore, I have never seen any other player to celebrate a penalty score against low-caliber teams like it was the World Cup winning goal, that guy must really have some issues.

But I can understand, recovering from the cancer (that many foolish madridistas fully supported) will be a long journey... and of course, a painful one. There will surely be side-effects along the way from all the chemotherapy and treatments that are being and will be injected by Ancelotti and the other managers to come.

I really feel sorry for Madrid, they used to be better in times. They truly do not deserve childish fans and/or destructive-minded ones who support their own team's destruction.

Beethoven

Well, you can't deny the FACT that it is all about Ronaldo. Not necessarily in the context of 'no Ronaldo - no party', but the whole team-play and everything in the field is based around him and him alone. He never passes, just shoots and tries to always do something that will make him the center of the planet and take all the credit. That is the factor of the harm in your team. Furthermore, I have never seen any other player to celebrate a penalty score against low-caliber teams like it was the World Cup winning goal, that guy must really have some issues.

But I can understand, recovering from the cancer (that many foolish madridistas fully supported) will be a long journey... and of course, a painful one. There will surely be side-effects along the way from all the chemotherapy and treatments that are being and will be injected by Ancelotti and the other managers to come.

I really feel sorry for Madrid, they used to be better in times. They truly do not deserve childish fans and/or destructive-minded ones who support their own team's destruction.

I believe that you must get this questioned very frequently, but aren't you supposed to be anti-Milan?

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Real are one of the few teams that could beat Bayern. Consider that they won't perform in the CL the way they do in La Liga.

S2K1985

Chatbot
Real are one of the few teams that could beat Bayern. Consider that they won't perform in the CL the way they do in La Liga.

Well, its their biggest nemesis in the CL. Its like Germany facing Italy in a Tournament. Automatic KO

Last edited:

Maria

Lol, he has before but Bayern will probably put 7 past their defense :p

I'm sure that's what the Barca and Bayern fans thought before facing Chelsea last year. And we all know what happend.

This..on what position did RM finished the last 3 times they won the CL? Not only that they didn't won the league then, but they weren't even 2nd. So until I see them being eliminated I can't be calm.

S7_MUFC

They will struggle to control the midfield against Guardiola's Bayern....They could win against Bayern of last season but the way Bayern are playing currently only complacency can stop them from winning the champions league..........

AfricanBavarian

I love playing RM because Bayern are one of few clubs that can boast a winning record vs RM in Europe after. Last time i checked we beat them eleven times in out of twenty encounters, La Bestia Negra is invincible! :p

They will struggle to control the midfield against Guardiola's Bayern....They could win against Bayern of last season but the way Bayern are playing currently only complacency can stop them from winning the champions league..........

They couldnt even but Bayern in 2011/12 and we were much weaker then, Bayern controlled the midfield vs them in both legs.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!

Same old. Not even going to comment.

Antimilan said:

Sure. We'll "recover from cancer". We might even win CdR or something. That's of course if Seville doesn't stand in our w.. oh shit.. my bad :tata1:

Home of Barca Fans