Penal Madrid

impeh

Hi, its me..
Real; Casillas; Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao; Xabi, Modric, Di María; Jesé, Benzema y Cristiano.

Atletico; Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godín, Insua; Raúl García, Gabi, Koke, Arda; Diego y Diego Costa.

bales out injured

Last edited:

dostoevskij

epic first half. Contest pepe-Costa, Who can be more disgusting on the pitch!!!! with assist from arbeloa :)

guess atletico will score a lucky goal and then a ronaldo penalty 2:1...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rumours going around that the ref from the Athletic match will not officiate in any more RM matches this season and also that he might get relegated to the second tier.

Edit: My bad. Athletic match, not yesterday vs Atletico.

Last edited:

Galning

Franco-Real-Madrid.jpg

I'm sure this will motivate the other referees to take the right decisions when officiating their games :rolleyes: What a complete joke. I don't know why I still follow this league.

footyfan

Calma, calma
The same refs who annulled a perfectly legal goal for Sevilla, who gifted a penalty to Barca vs Valencia and did not give a penalty to Vela + red card to Mascherano but instead red carded Inigo? Sure.

Galning

Point proven. I see refs make bigger mistakes every single game. Why are they not punished? Strange it only happens when it's about Real.

tello

I'm so sick about refereeing errors like these especially when there are lots of them...

I don't see that in the EPL or Bundesliga. At least the refs should get punished...

Alarcón

The same refs who annulled a perfectly legal goal for Sevilla, who gifted a penalty to Barca vs Valencia and did not give a penalty to Vela + red card to Mascherano but instead red carded Inigo? Sure.

The fact that you could only come up with 3 decisions favouring Barca actually proves his point.

There's bound to be decisions for Barca or against Madrid somewhere along the way, it's simple probability. Doesn't mean the refs are not heavily in favour of Real. A former ref recently said that most Spanish referees are Madrid fans and judging from the misguided decisions in many Madrid games that have already gifted them a countless amount of points, it's a plausible theory.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Victim mentality.

Those were 3 off the top of my head. I suggest you watch both Madrid and Barca games to realise that both teams get equal amount of decisions in their favour and against them.

F

Flavia

Victim mentality.

Those were 3 off the top of my head. I suggest you watch both Madrid and Barca games to realise that both teams get equal amount of decisions in their favour and against them.

That's not accurate. Barça gets sadly favoured against the smaller teams, but rm still get more favoured than Barça, or any other team. Just need to look at the penalties given, or against to each team, every season.

Or how many of rm players, like alonso and pepe, get away without a yellow card in a lot of games where they should actually get at least 2 or 3.

tello

That's not accurate. Barça gets sadly favoured against the smaller teams, but rm still get more favoured than Barça, or any other team. Just need to look at the penalties given, or against to each team, every season.

Or how many of rm players, like alonso and pepe, get away without a yellow card in a lot of games where they should actually get at least 2 or 3.

So true !

R€al Madrid won something like 7-9 points this year by refereeing errors and I'll just mention Elche game for example. Barca didn't get that kind of huge favouring in terms of the points earned by the refs errors though the refs made quite a few mistakes for Barca too...

It reminds me a little bit of the Primera 2011-2012 refereeing style which was unarguably a broad daylight theft and along with the Barca's notorious complacency cost us that title...

Neymessi

I haven't seen all la liga matches of real and barca but the ones i watched i have seen almost equal errors. The disallowed sevilla goal,the goal against granada or getafe where we came back 5-2 from 0-2,the first goal started from an outside not given.Real also have many but ours also are there.I see wrong decisions against rm too but i see them against us also.I just feel RM is more lucky but then i haven't seen all the matches. I remember the utter stupidity in the match where 2 opposition players collided and a free kick was given against us. I feel like la liga refs are :blind::blind:

Home of Barca Fans