Penal Madrid

footyfan

Calma, calma
Victim mentality.

Those were 3 off the top of my head. I suggest you watch both Madrid and Barca games to realise that both teams get equal amount of decisions in their favour and against them.

Penalty not given today on Benzema while he's trying to get to a cross. Defender catches him from behind and I think also steps on his leg.

F

Flavia

Free kick for Barca's first goal vs Sevilla not a free kick. Sanchez offside on the free kick.

It was a free kick. Then alexis was offside. You should also do that for every rm game. And pay close attention to alonso's tackles.

It's nothing new la liga refs are weak, every game there's crazy stuff. Still, when barça has a game like elche-rm, or a ref gets frozen for red carding a Barça player, I'll agree it's the same and rm is not favoured.

CatalinR10

Free kick for Barca's first goal vs Sevilla not a free kick. Sanchez offside on the free kick.

1507620_631724983561882_1309559715_n.jpg

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yup, on the chat I mentioned Ronaldo's goal too, and the subsequent reaction from cules. My point was people here cry conspiracy too soon and for very little things. The calls go for and against both sides equally, just that not everyone watches all Madrid games and only hear about the calls that go for them.

It's nothing new la liga refs are weak, every game there's crazy stuff. Still, when barça has a game like elche-rm, or a ref gets frozen for red carding a Barça player, I'll agree it's the same and rm is not favoured.

Guess what people think about Barcelona in the Champions League.

F

Flavia

Yup, on the chat I mentioned Ronaldo's goal too, and the subsequent reaction from cules. My point was people here cry conspiracy too soon and for very little things. The calls go for and against both sides equally, just that not everyone watches all Madrid games and only hear about the calls that go for them.

Guess what people think about Barcelona in the Champions League.

Thing is, it's not equal. You insist on that, but Barça has not the same strenght and influence rm has over rfef. The level of liga referees is low, everyone knows. They make plenty of mistakes in almost every game.
But calls like the ones rm got during the elche game, for example, are something unique.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Thing is, it's not equal. You insist on that, but Barça has not the same strenght and influence rm has over rfef. The level of liga referees is low, everyone knows. They make plenty of mistakes in almost every game.
But calls like the ones rm got during the elche game, for example, are something unique.

So was Barca vs Chelsea.

Don't you remember, during the 11-12 season, that Barça just started getting penalties called after rm was already champions?

I'm talking about this season.

Yes I remember Barca getting a lot of penalties, but what does it really mean? Why would the refs start giving unwarranted penalties, don't you think it's just down to the incompetency of the individuals?

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Do you realy wana go that road? I can get you 8-9 games were madrid were clearly helped. 3 of them in the last 5 minutes.

Why don't you humour me and tell me about these games.

Arbeloa and Pepe doing dumb stuff to Costa doesn't count, because the referee is not seeing them. It's cuntish behaviour sure, but dont show ref bias.

F

Flavia

So was Barca vs Chelsea.

One game vs a whole season? And this is not new. It's the remainings of franco's time that still lingers on. Most rm fans think those mistakes are "normal", and some that they're even entitled to it.

Don't you remember, during the 11-12 season, that Barça just started getting penalties called after rm was already champions?

A ref was banned for giving cr a red card... he'll come back eventually, but it'll be a long time till he is the ref of a rm game. And if he does, you'll notice he won't do those things again.

footyfan

Calma, calma
He didn't get banned for giving the red card, but for changing the reasons as to why he gave him one.

Why would Ronaldo get a 3 match ban (which is just blatantly excessive), if RM owned the refs?

F

Flavia

He didn't get banned for giving the red card, but for changing the reasons as to why he gave him one.

Why would Ronaldo get a 3 match ban (which is just blatantly excessive), if RM owned the refs?

With the images available, how could they not? That'd be the same as stating officially the influence they have.

But Pepe and Alonso got a lot of leniency during the cdr game against atletico.

footyfan

Calma, calma
3 matches for scratching someone's head? That's ridiculous if true. If it's for talking back to officials on the sidelines, can you confirm that? Because apparently the refs report is unreliable, considering he got banned for it.

Home of Barca Fans