Penal Madrid

BarcaOG

Banned
that Osasuna attack :facepalm:

i'm glad they drew Real but, by god, terrible decision making going forward from the basques. could have beaten madrid.

E

estranged

Lets make two things abundantly clear.

1. They've given up on the league, but this is still a terrible result and one they didn't want at all.
2. Osasuna didn't look like a last place team, they looked like a segunda team. With a little bit more confidence they would have won 2-0 today.

Mourinho just can't go on dropping points and hoping he'll win the CL, his side is so demoralised now that they don't like a CL winning team. Not trying to jinx anything, but I feel that today's result had nothing to do with their intention of letting go of the league. The problems they've had all season were prevalent today as well, they were piss poor on set pieces and certain players (di maria) didn't give 2 fucks. Is there any chance of Pepe not recovering in time for the Man U game?

ShandyFFM

that Osasuna attack :facepalm:

i'm glad they drew Real but, by god, terrible decision making going forward from the basques. could have beaten madrid.

+2

incredible how many times did the osasuna strikers run together for the ball... and why didnt sola pass the ball into the middle to the free striker instead of diving and trying to get a penalty....???

Der Kaiser

Dropping points every other week and still winning the CL won´t happen, team chemistry will eat them from the inside.

Or they can pull a Chelsea :pep:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Ha...hahaha...hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Hopefully 18 behind tomorrow!!!!
Osasuna definitely didn't play like a team in the relegation zone

Tezemery

Its funny how everyone is talking about madrid winning the champions league, they look like anyone could beat them at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans