Penal Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
I don't remember when the Camp Nou has ever chanted that Ronaldo is retarded. With the medical history Messi has had and the fact the he has been told that he couldn't play because of his 'disabilities', these chants are an absolute disgrace.

Is there really a need to argue about this? How far is it from chanting "Messi you retard" to "Cristiano you son of a bitch"? Or Madrid cabron? And please, what difference it makes if the team is there or not? Mourinho quedate is fine then? Not an insult, but still a chant directed at a team that's not in the stadium in a mocking way.

Last edited:

ivan22

Is there really a need to argue about this? How far is it from chanting "Messi you retard" to "Cristiano you son of a bitch"? Or Madrid cabron? And please, what difference it makes if the team is there or not? Mourinho quedate is fine then? Not an insult, but still a chant directed at a team that's not in the stadium in a mocking way.

a huge difference, actually. It's absolutely normal to "insult" your opponent if you're playing against him. Insulting someone who isn't even there just shows how butthurt they are.

and ramos is being sent off as we speak

El Gato

Villarato!
a huge difference, actually. It's absolutely normal to "insult" your opponent if you're playing against him. Insulting someone who isn't even there just shows how butthurt they are.

and ramos is being sent off as we speak

I guess you're ashamed of Eto'o and your fans for cabron chants then. Amirite?

ivan22

I guess you're ashamed of Eto'o and your fans for cabron chants then. Amirite?

no why should I. I dont attack someone on the level of a five year old.

for example I don't care what madrid supporters sang when they won the league last season, because they were in a position were they could "afford" it (I did the same when my local team won the league). It's not very nice but it's ok. Same applies when an opponent player makes a harsh tackle or something: absolutely normal to enrage and insult him a few times, but then that's it. What your fellow supportes are doing is the same as racist-chants. and if you think that's ok then I can't help you anymore.

BarcaGirl

Seriously Celta? SERIOUSLY?! You've got an extra man, you were winning the tie before this game and you play like THIS?! :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans