Penal Madrid

impeh

Hi, its me..
tumblr_n90pg42CTj1twxxveo1_400.png

Selling Di Maria and a Khedira... two players which played an important role on taking their respective national teams to the World Cup final... looks like we're not the only Spanish club to make bad transfers, I guess.

Samper

Selling Di Maria and a Khedira... two players which played an important role on taking their respective national teams to the World Cup final... looks like we're not the only Spanish club to make bad transfers, I guess.

How is selling Khedira bad lol? Di Maria ok but Khedira?

Richard.H

I think Khedira is so underrated by many fans, even the RM fans. He has amazing workrate and can provide lots of support for defense and offense. He's a very dynamic player.

Samper

I think Khedira is so underrated by many fans, even the RM fans. He has amazing workrate and can provide lots of support for defense and offense. He's a very dynamic player.

He is holding Real back when he plays. If Real want to grow further and play dominate with lots of posession (that's what Ancelotti wanted to do when he got the job) they need to get rid of him. He's not good enough under pressure, fails simple passes and he thinks more defensively than offensively.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That may be true, but without Khedira, RM don't have a defensive midfielder and their defense will be torn to tatters.

Djab

He is holding Real back when he plays. If Real want to grow further and play dominate with lots of posession (that's what Ancelotti wanted to do when he got the job) they need to get rid of him. He's not good enough under pressure, fails simple passes and he thinks more defensively than offensively.

German Messi is not amused.

Samper

That may be true, but without Khedira, RM don't have a defensive midfielder and their defense will be torn to tatters.

Barca played/plays with Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta. I'd like to see Real play with Ilarra, Modric and Isco on the midfield in a 4-3-3. I think that midfield can work if they just work on their possesion football. Modric also does alot of defensively. Al tho I don't know if Illarra is up for the job. Busquets is on another lvl. I wouldn't play with that midfield against teams who are better in possesion football (like Barca and Bayern) because then that midfield will def. be crushed ye.

Home of Barca Fans