Penal Madrid

ManusXavi

15220_10204222670343875_101840107081665919_n.jpg

Hopefully a squad too hot to handle for Ancelotti.
Edit: When I made this I accidently added Nacho twice at Centre back and forgot to add Pepe

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Adidas confirm 900 James shirts were sold on day of his presentation. Slightly off the 400,000 figure reported.

serghei

They have the best squad in terms of quality and depth. But they don't have the best starting eleven .

I think so too. Unfortunately, they have a top top manager too, one of the greatest in the history of the sport I might add. Our first 11 from the middle up is better on paper, but form will be decisive.

Antimadridista1

I think so too. Unfortunately, they have a top top manager too, one of the greatest in the history of the sport I might add. Our first 11 from the middle up is better on paper, but form will be decisive.

If I had to choose, Rakitic/Busquets/DonAndres is better than Kroos/Xabi/James and there's no comparison possible btw our attack and theirs . Individually, Leo >>>>>>>> CR7, Suarez >>>>>>>>>> Benzema and Neymar is much better than Gareth headless chicken Bale.
Only their defense is better than ours.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
If I had to choose, Rakitic/Busquets/DonAndres is better than Kroos/Xabi/James and there's no comparison possible btw our attack and theirs . Individually, Leo >>>>>>>> CR7, Suarez >>>>>>>>>> Benzema and Neymar is much better than Gareth headless chicken Bale.
Only their defense is better than ours.

Not if Marcelo plays and Ramos/Pepe have a brainfart plus Carvajal is just decent

Kerrybai

CAX3ZRN.jpg

@Realmadridplace:

Grada93 at the Bernabéu has been expanded to fit 2000 standing fans (previously 800)

Can anyone confirm if this is true? I didn't think standing sections were allowed in Spain.

Home of Barca Fans