Penal Madrid

L

Los Blancos

Not much happening. This midfield of Kroos and Xabi is expected and they were very bad. Kroos needs to move a little further up for support and Modric needs to play back more.

Need some Isco or Di Maria.

CuleLife4Life

80m benchwarmer whose "backup" is better than him. Just another day in Madrid.

James was lucky to score but he sucked the entire time he was in. Lost too many balls and just looked lost the whole time. Yet Isco sits on the bench and DiMaria gets only 15 minutes smh. I really hate that team.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
:lol: 70% stale possession, a static and ultimately detracting midfield, and shit defending at set pieces. Sound familiar? ;)

But yeah pls continue the almighty Kroos-Alonso duo, nothing better. Except maybe adding in dat Khedira in place of James/Modric.

He won't be a benchwarmer, even if he should be.

:lol: 70% stale possession, a static and ultimately detracting midfield, and shit defending at set pieces. Sound familiar? ;)

But yeah pls continue the almighty Kroos-Alonso duo, nothing better. Except maybe adding in dat Khedira in place of James/Modric.

Nah, I hope they don't continue it. Kroos-Modric would be even better ;)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
How did Ramos not get sent off for punching Mandzu?

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/4B6EAC35811113642883199709184_2b2c9010f7d.2.1.4895 484769283925000.mp4?versionId=iSvvvnh5vUHgRwvdwWHt Rp0LjZvEF9DS[/video]

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
How did Ramos not get sent off for punching Mandzu?

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/4B6EAC35811113642883199709184_2b2c9010f7d.2.1.4895 484769283925000.mp4?versionId=iSvvvnh5vUHgRwvdwWHt Rp0LjZvEF9DS[/video]

You're surprised? Wait till he goes unpunished as if it never happened.

L

Los Blancos

You should be ecstatic and happy about this. If we actually put our best team in there, Barcelona would not have a chance. We are killing ourselves here.

One thing positive I can take from this game is that teams are not going to destroy our midfield like I think they would.

Also this. All big teams spend just nobody complains if Barcelona is doing it?
BvVy3_pIMAESpAk.jpg

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You should be ecstatic and happy about this. If we actually put our best team in there, Barcelona would not have a chance. We are killing ourselves here.

One thing positive I can take from this game is that teams are not going to destroy our midfield like I think they would.

BvVy3_pIMAESpAk.jpg

A bit overconfident, no?

Home of Barca Fans