Penal Madrid

Egert

Estonian Culé
If Messi has a much better September, October and November.

CL trophy still counts a lot.

This year WC counts more than CL I think. Cristiano was poor at WC, but Leo won the Best player of the tournament award, so that means something. Still, Leo needs to be at his best and continue to play like a beast.

Imo our defense is better than Real both at quality and depth. And in mid they have insane depth and quality nearly same. We are better in attack obviously. In short we have better team while Real has good depth in mid and attack and if they buy falcao too they won't have to worry about injuries. Depth is not much of a problem in attack with Munir almost ready for mid. If Rafinha and Roberto step up mid also no problem and samper also showing great promise.

Depth maybe but quality? I'd take Varane over any of our CBs (except on form Pique).

CuleLife4Life

Lol damn I feel like I jinxed it. As soon as I talked crap about CR he scores smh

This year WC counts more than CL I think. Cristiano was poor at WC, but Leo won the Best player of the tournament award, so that means something. Still, Leo needs to be at his best and continue to play like a beast.

Then Xavi or Iniesta should have won it in 2010.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans