Penal Madrid

blaugrana1987

This is the reason why I can't stand this guy. I don't care what his marketing team has done of him in last 2 years, making him "most generous man that has ever lived", on the pitch you can see his true side.

He had horrible game. He was frustrated and angry like a kid that got candy stolen from him. He was on the verge of crying and then...he scores a goal in 90th minute of the game when no one was around him and he celebrates it like he won World Cup. Just awful...

BTW he looks very uncomfortable in this high possesion type of football, and when there are one or two players marking him he is no where to be found but in offside.

blaugrana1987

On the field hecan be quite annoying, cant he? Off the pitch he seems very different though.
I bet he is ok dude outside, but when on pitch...Oh my...By far the most annoying player I've ever seen. The ammount of whining and sense of entiltenment is stagering. Like he came from Jersey Shore.

NotInHere

Do I really have to answer that question? :messi:
but its just funny to me how people put so much emphasis in keeping track of who scores the most

What should matter is who helps there team more, I know you probably know that but its just annoying when you run into idiots who pull the scoring card when they try to prove there point. If we go by there two games, Ronaldo wishes he was half the player Messi is.

blaugrana1987

You can pick any 10 minutes from Messi's yesterdays game and it would seem like he is player from Samsung CGI Galaxy comercial in comparison with CR. Just all around much better player.

Home of Barca Fans