Penal Madrid

L

Los Blancos

It is pretty disgusting and to do this the fans. Players don't leave freaking Real Madrid for another club. I hope to see what Xabi's reasons are.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Was looking forward to that Kroos-Alonso double glacier pivot, ah well. Would've gone from the most dangerous counterattacking team in the world to one of the slowest playing teams in football. Still, let's wait and see for dat Kroos DM under some actual pressure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
La Sexta were the ones who broke Atleti and Griezman though weren't they?

Seriously if they were to get Reus, they are probably thinking about replacing CR7 now instead of later on. Then he can go to an oil team or MLS.

Reus is a beast. Can't blame him if he wants to go to a team where he has a chance at winning things.

Nope. AS did.

Was looking forward to that Kroos-Alonso double glacier pivot, ah well. Would've gone from the most dangerous counterattacking team in the world to one of the slowest playing teams in football. Still, let's wait and see for dat Kroos DM under some actual pressure.

Doesn't matter, we still have the mighty Kroos-Modric double pivot to look forward to. Or dat midfield trio of Kroos-Modric-James.

Last edited:
I

instinct

If Xabi leaves who is going to be his replacement ?

Falcao

Florentino-perez-real-madrid-emirates1.png

I can see them having a season like the one they had a couple years back right after winning La Liga. If Atletico drop enough points during Simeone's ban, I don't think La Liga will be that hard for us this season tbh.

Home of Barca Fans