Penal Madrid

dakt

I wonder when all stars will be on the pitch, some serious ego management will be necessary.
Modric: "Should I pass to Falcao or Christina? James is not happy either...wait Bale..."
But at least these pink dresses suits them perfectly. Especially Bale with his haircut. Beautiful.

Egert

Estonian Culé
No offense Real fans, but :lol:

15e7i45.jpg

dakt

It's not just pink. It's Barbie pink.

Also fits with these:

serve-up-adidas-f50-carnaval-adizero-bale-trx-fg-2014-pink-blue-white_6.jpg

....and this:
3424703acn0nm4ih6.png

Last edited:

Morten

I think we will improve after some time, the cup and CL i think we have a good chance of winning, because you dont need stability. I cant see us winning the league, because Ancelotti have to correct the fuck ups done by Perez, and we will probably be to far behind before christmas. Of course, if both Barcelona and Atletico drop points almost every game in the end of the season, like last season, its possible. But i dont see that happening again.

CuleLife4Life

It was hard to get excited about them dropping points last night because they pretty much started off the same way last year and ended up with a double. I'll reserve my glee at their losses for early next year when the tables are looking a little more certain.

Rivaldo

So, Javier Hernandez....can someone tell me why the f*** Madrid bought him? Most random and needless transfer since...Douglas. Except unlike us he's coming into a position where they have no shortage of players..

CuleLife4Life

So, Javier Hernandez....can someone tell me why the f*** Madrid bought him? Most random and needless transfer since...Douglas. Except unlike us he's coming into a position where they have no shortage of players..

Madrid only have Benzema as their forward and really needed another one. If Benz got injured, they were screwed.Plus Chicharito has proven himself at a top team despite these past 2 bad years.

Thankfully they didn't get Falcao though lol.

Home of Barca Fans