Penal Madrid

dakt

So, Javier Hernandez....can someone tell me why the f*** Madrid bought him? Most random and needless transfer since...Douglas. Except unlike us he's coming into a position where they have no shortage of players..

And how is overrated James needed in their congested midfield? FW players are more logical to replace incapable Benzema.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
So, Javier Hernandez....can someone tell me why the f*** Madrid bought him? Most random and needless transfer since...Douglas. Except unlike us he's coming into a position where they have no shortage of players..

They only had Benzema as CF.

We had Dani, Montoya and Adriano, as well as Bartra who's played RB before

Crixus

Siqueira trolling RM LOL top lad
10632648_1518851571692048_606553488839125282_n.jpg

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
El Chiringuito saying Ancelotti is going to shake up the lineup. I know El Chiringuito is a bunch of clowns throwing shit at the wall, but it was funny the panic they are painting in their beloved RM.

They said Ancelotti is displeased with Benzema, Bale and Isco. Because why not, Benzema always gets the blame. And obviously, the attackers are at fault for conceding 4.
They also said there will be changes in the starting squad. Khedira is going to play more (obvious) but who will get benched? New toy James?

They also had a video of Arbeloa criticizing the team and asking for changes which I found utterly hilarious.

Madrid upheaval always entertaining.

Btw, poor Isco. Dude is throwing his career away in that team.

Last edited:

S2K1985

Chatbot
El Chiringuito saying Ancelotti is going to shake up the lineup. I know El Chiringuito is a bunch of clowns throwing shit at the wall, but it was funny the panic they are painting in their beloved RM.

They said Ancelotti is displeased with Benzema, Bale and Isco. Because why not, Benzema always gets the blame. And obviously, the attackers are at fault for conceding 4.
They also said there will be changes in the starting squad. Khedira is going to play more (obvious) but who will get benched? New toy James?

They also had a video of Arbeloa criticizing the team and asking for changes which I found utterly hilarious.

Madrid upheaval always entertaining.

Btw, poor Isco. Dude is throwing his career away in that team.

Khedira is injured

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Really, he's injured? RM have a serious problem on their hands,and absolutely of their own making which is worse.

Yeah just saw the Marca news. Thigh muscle tear, 6 weeks recovery. RM shooting themselves in the foot, and I love every bit of it.

Last edited:
I

instinct

Rumours that he could be out for 8 weeks. He'd miss the Clasico then.

Home of Barca Fans