Penal Madrid

Alarcón

No surprise there. It is not that every team parks the bus against us. We are just too slow in buildup and we can't create chances against packed defenses. But real can do that with ease. It is always a nightmare to play against real imho if you are an average team.

Not true, these teams just see better chances at taking points from Madrid when they actually try playing instead of just standing behind, and Real Sociedad actually proved that

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we get more results like we got against malaga we might not win the league even if did a double against real. Real can thump 90% of the teams in the la liga, they might even set the goal record if this goes now. Seriously though how many goals will they score??? I am glad we got a 6 point lead in the start otherwise we would have been in serious mess. Our main aim is not to drop points before clasico and win the clasico then there will be pressure on real and it may slip. But for now i don't expect any other team to do us a favor.

blaugrana1987

WTF is this shit? Villareal should've put at LEAST 3 behind Iker. I'm still not scared of Real...Yea Modric scored fantastic individual goal, but they didn't really do much today. In fact, they have been worse team.

footyfan

Calma, calma
What does 'toma' mean in a football context? I see Ronaldo mouthing something like that after every goal. Does it mean 'chance taken'?

Morten

Not very convinced. We had some decent play and been effective, pretty bad defensively, Ramos and Marcelo not doing to well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Forget about the talks of Real Madrid being imbalanced etc., offensively they are the best in Europe at the moment, they can win by simply outscoring everybody.

Ronaldo is the luckiest guy in the world. Playing like shit, one chance fed, one goal.

amircule

8367f35cc03adc21903a7618573545c3.jpg

Babylonian

Morten said:
Not very convinced. We had some decent play and been effective, pretty bad defensively, Ramos and Marcelo not doing to well.

Carvajal has been getting gangbanged from the left.. Almost all good attacks came from his side..

Sent from my HTC One using Forum Fiend v1.2.10.

Home of Barca Fans