Penal Madrid

Icarium

Lifestealer
Only 2 goals. That is a positive right? I am not expecting them to drop points any time soon. It will decide by clasicos this season.

Morten

Tbf Villareal had a good amount of chances but they were trying to aim for the stadium.

In the first half we defended poorly, i was talking about the second half. I think it was good defending against a good team the last 45, they didnt create much.

Icarium

Lifestealer
They did not manage to outscore in two matches already. But they can outscore against smaller teams most of the time.

CuleLife4Life

Villa blew it because they were playing really well. Just couldn't get the ball in the net.

The only worrying thing is that Carlo seems to be easing Illara into the lineup and he has been doing pretty well. James-Kroos-Modric midfield will get destroyed by us and was getting dominated parts of the game on Saturday until Illara came in and helped a lot on defense. I don't know if its media pressure or Carlo realizes they need Illara.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No chance, their attack won't always bail them out...hence why they are 4 points behind.

Huh Kerry? The point is that nobody calls Diego Costa the best in the world despite the fact he scores a lot of goals. It was intended to point out the double standard that benefits Ronaldo.

Home of Barca Fans