Penal Madrid

khaled_a_d

I won't say we are "stale" but the gap between us and RM has decreased .few years ago the comparison would make anyone laugh but not right now we doesn't look as good as we once was,they aren't looking as bad as they did once

They are talented young Players but that doesn´t mean they will ever make it and their B Team is pretty bad right now.
Still think we should have bought him this summer when we had the Chance though.

How good the B team is irrelevant to the strength of academy ,our best prospects came when Barca B was in 3rd division as RM right now.in many times they were in 2nd division while we were in 3rd and we still had the best academy
It is about ability to develop the top prospects not a good team of youth player .

CuleLife4Life

So its official. Good buy with no risk. He seems to be for the 1st team too. They rarely promote from Castilla. And don't really have anyone right now besides Medran who has already pretty much been promoted and is with the first team now.

Their squad age average seems to be getting younger and younger. And with all the big names out in the football world right now, Pogba and Reus are really the only names that will make sense come Euro 2016. Every other name is attached to a big club so building young with no names is a good idea.

Promoting from academy is great and all but the next best thing is buying young and cheap and developing the kid in the 1st team. Which is what pisses me off about our team esp with the recent Verm and Douglas transfers.

raskolnikov

Why does Real always get so much space, these idiots give us 0 space but open up like the women at calle montera when they face Madrid.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Never thought I'd post in this thread, but I read something interesting today.
So Real has the chance to get a big sponsor deal with some Arabian bank, but needs to change their logo and remove the Christian cross from the crown to avoid insults to Muslim people. The edited logo will be used in the Arabian region only.
I'm not sure what to think about this, but I'm pretty sure that we have some Muslim Barca fans on here. My question is (no matter if you like Real or not): would the unedited logo offend you and do you think it would offend religious people that much?
Don't me wrong, I don't have any problems with Religion at all, but I wondered if it was worth to change a - let's call it - part of your tradition (I guess that logo is somehow included) to get money from a company.
No it would not offend me and I'm sure 99% of muslims feel the same way, If Madrid changes the logo they are sellouts to their culture/tradition. Madrid is a culturally christian city.

Vilarrubi

Although I do know what you mean.. the Celta bus they parked against us hasn't been seen once. When RM have the ball in midfield Celta are leaving 3 attackers up front unlike against us when there was 11 men behind the ball.

Samper

Looked like the celta player grabbed him by his shirt but dunno if it was a penalty. If Ronaldo didn't fall on the ground the ref would never gave it.

raskolnikov

Took another step before he decided he couldn't head the ball so fell to the ground

He always does that, he did it as well against us with that penaldo in the 3-4 that was outside the box.
6 ft tall 185 pounds with 5% bodyfat yet falls like a little girl for penaldo's and liga refs give them willingly.

Zebulun

7 penalties in 12 games, best player in the world. BPL constantly sucking your dick. so wait he gets awarded a penalty for diving and messi gets yellow carded for being hit with a bottle? the fuck

Home of Barca Fans