Penal Madrid

Vilarrubi

He always does that, he did it as well against us with that penaldo in the 3-4 that was outside the box.
6 ft tall 185 pounds with 5% bodyfat yet falls like a little girl for penaldo's and liga refs give them willingly.

It's shocking. Did anyone see the shirt pull earlier in the game on the Celta player by Carvajal on the edge of the RM box which wasn't given?? Probably about 20x more contact in that shirt pull than what we have just seen.

Kohe321

Haha wow, now that's a "Penaldo" if I've ever seen one! Meanwhile Messi gets a yellow for being hit in the head with a bottle. La Liga refs :facepalm: :lol:

Last edited:

raminho

Oh for fuck's sake. I don't check out these RM matches often 'cos this is what always happens: clueless refs, soft penalties, aimless shots around the box... And they keep on winning. What a bunch of disgusting jokes this team is...

Iarwain

Why does Real always get so much space, these idiots give us 0 space but open up like the women at calle montera when they face Madrid.
They seem to move the ball faster and they aren't hogging it too much in midfield.

Also, ESB have the biggest pitch in La Liga.

Iarwain

But I've seen players like Neymar dive exactly like that as well. There will always be players like that in football, on our team or others, unfortunately.
Yes, but only this faggot gets rewarded for the most benign contacts on a weekly basis.

You're literally not allowed to TOUCH him when defending yet he can use all his physique.

Home of Barca Fans