Penal Madrid

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
:lol:

By the way, may I reassure fans that in our election campaign we have committed to preventing the naming rights of the Camp Nou being sold. Under our leadership the Camp Nou will be called the Camp Nou.

Last edited:

zealot

Apparently this is part of a wider deal regarding a Real Madrid theme park in Abu Dhabi. The original plans were to have a Real Madrid island with the marina and yacht club shaped like the Real Madrid crest.

IINM Perez's property company will be the theme park developer. Well I've heard about this theme park since looongg ago. Mooted as far back as when Beckham was in Madrid. It was like Perez's wet dream, so I heard.

Leo_Messi

Why is it that Franco CF have played their league games earlier than FCB 13 out of possible 18 times this season? I obviously don't count the El Clásico itself for obvious reasons and the league round where Franco CF were absent due to the FIFA Club World Cup.

That's an obvious advantage. Anyway it's Spain after all so nothing new about that.

If Catalunya becomes independent one day FCB should say goodbye to Spain and join the French league or even the Italian league if possible. The bias towards Franco CF on all fronts is ridiculous and way, way overdue.

FCB's success in Spain historically was not because of favors but despite them.

Last edited:

By the way, may I reassure fans that in our election campaign we have committed to preventing the naming rights of the Camp Nou being sold. Under our leadership the Camp Nou will be called the Camp Nou.

Is the Camp Nou somehow more invaluable than our shirt ?

Also do you think fans would commonly refer to Camp Nou as XXX Camp Nou, should the stadium get a sponsor ?

To stay on topic (sorry) : screw RM !

CuleLife4Life

What is sickening?

The fact that the youth and talent of that back 4 that could dominate together for 7-10 yrs.

One of the main things about our board that pisses me off is the lack of planning and proper scouting when it comes to less flashy positions. We have Alba/Adriano-Pique-Mathieu/Bartra)-Alves/Douglas until 2016. We need to be looking deeper into South America and Europe to find players like a Varane or Lucas Silva, (who I rate very highly by the way..you guys got a real prospect for cheap) not getting fcking Douglas via shady business deals.

L

linetty

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117
Gayá is set to renew with Valencia, seems the Real Madrid interest was his agent working on a raise.

Home of Barca Fans