Penal Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cadena Cope will drop 'a bomb' about something Real Madrid related at midnight.

This could get interesting.

CuleLife4Life

I just saw on Twitter that they apparently got Marco Verratti. PSG owners are ass***** if its true esp when they wouldn't give us Marquinhos just for them to bench him.

DonAK

I just saw on Twitter that they apparently got Marco Verratti. PSG owners are ass***** if its true esp when they wouldn't give us Marquinhos just for them to bench him.

I'm sure Bertus would've been here flaming the PSG board if that was true. Can't find anything about it. Looks like it's the usual BS twitter rumour.

CuleLife4Life

I'm sure Bertus would've been here flaming the PSG board if that was true. Can't find anything about it. Looks like it's the usual BS twitter rumour.

Yea you're right. I highly doubt they'd get him esp when they just brought Lucas Silva and Carlo hates rotating as it is. Who would they bench? Kroos? loll Its probably about another sponsor or something and Cope trying to troll.

DonAK

Yea you're right. I highly doubt they'd get him esp when they just brought Lucas Silva and Carlo hates rotating as it is. Who would they bench? Kroos? loll Its probably about another sponsor or something and Cope trying to troll.

I hope it's something about them getting a transfer ban :tito:

CuleLife4Life

I hope it's something about them getting a transfer ban :tito:

Lol that'd be great if it weren't for the fact they have no glaring issues to resolve this summer. They have such a young 1st team. A backup RB( if Nacho doesn't take it) and striker is probably the only thing that needs to be addressed.

Morten

Verratti doesnt sound right, Perez would surely want Pogba instead,much more a potential galactico than the italian.

DonAK

LOL.

Such a disappointment. The 'bomb' they let out is that RM want to get Gaya in summer.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Cadena COPE claims Real Madrid will try to sign Gayá from Valencia. From Rafael Hernandez' twitter account.

Home of Barca Fans