Penal Madrid

Alarcón

This ref is such a joke. 4 minutes when Beto's injury already took away more than that. Why Spanish referees are so stupid, I will never understand.

serghei

Standard Real Madrid home game refereeing btw. A possible red for Benzema and a penalty on Bacca not given in just over half an hour of football.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Match is going exactly i expected it to go. No surprise there, they are not going to lose at home. We have to hope for away games.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not garbage, skills wise. However, he is extremely lacking in game intelligence. A bit like Adama Traore I might add.

I am a fan of the guy, but he'll never make it like this. Not at Barcelona and not at Sevilla either.

He did well against Valencia. Real Madrid is not playing that well today.

Was mediocre against Valencia and cost them two big goalscoring chances with him being fucking selfish.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I am a fan of the guy, but he'll never make it like this. Not at Barcelona and not at Sevilla either.

I never said otherwise. So much talent. But so little game intelligence, which is of utmost importance at the highest levels of the game.

dakt

Deulofeu is shit. Bale is on fire. Too bad for all the chances Savilla had.
RM can do amazing w/o Ronaldo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I never said otherwise. So much talent. But so little game intelligence, which is of utmost importance at the highest levels of the game.

He doesn't seem to be improving either. That's the worst thing.

Yeah he is defending more, tracking back more now, but going forward he is still exactly the same.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

mario_balotelli_crying_hd_wallpaper_widescreen.jpg

Home of Barca Fans