Penal Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He needs a coach that will work with him. Instead he's getting tossed around on loan like a hot potato.

First Roberto Martinez, then Luis Enrique and now I won't be surprised if Unai Emery decides to toss him away too, his team mates already look tired of him.

While the managers might be a problem too, Deulofeu is not a toddler. He need to get his shit together too.

Antimilan

Can you try to be objective for once? Sevilla are playing like thugs,they are playing like Atletico but twice as worse(foul wise). They are clearly trying to injure the players and not take the ball,over and over again. This referee is a joke, Sevilla should have so many yellow cards at the moment and so should Benzema. He also gave a pretty dumb yellow card to Varane.
Be honest, if they were going this hard and trying to injure Neymar,Messi & Co you guys would be cursing and putting Sevilla into the ground.

Wrong. Factually: 1) Benzema should have a red; 2) A penalty should be awarded after that nasty elbow inside the box from Arbitchloa to Bacca; 3) Madrid are playing pussy-like and nasty-like as always, no surprise there and sometimes Sevilla players are giving them some manly rough tackles, which they deserve !

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Do you find objectivity on Real Madrid forums when we are playing?
The only RM forum that I use is realmadridistas and yeah,I find plenty of objectivity there about Barca. For example you can go to the latest page of the Barca thread and see plenty of compliments and people saying that they are glad that Barca won vs ATM..

Sunny Mir

dakt said:
[quote name="Sunny Mir" post=1390098]some idiot is posting it on every thread....

Sent from my LG-D855 using Forum Fiend v1.2.12.

Well, I guess that someone likes big chunk of oak. :)[/quote]
38427.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Forum Fiend v1.2.12.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Guy is obviously trying to raise awareness towards penile cancer with pictures of overgrown penile tumors. Dude is doing the Lord's work!

Home of Barca Fans