Penal Madrid

raskolnikov

Yeah that's a little bit unsettling that they are back, but still they are in shitty form and we are in great form.

Does that mean much in el classico though? they can win the midfield battle and beat us despite our current form, we were dong well back when we lost 3-1 as well.

G

Gasgas

Yeah that's a little bit unsettling that they are back, but still they are in shitty form and we are in great form.

If my memory serves me right form is a very minor factor when it comes to games as big as el classico

CuleLife4Life

If my memory serves me right form is a very minor factor when it comes to games as big as el classico

Yea. They and we will play much more intensely than the rest of the games. I noticed they played much more aggressive the first half today and then took the foot off the pedal during the 2nd half. I wish we didn't have CL this week.

I feel like the first 30 mins or so are going to define the game. If Madrid gain confidence early on that might liberate them.

Anyway, on our day we can crush them even if that comes to pass.

Morten

I feel like the first 30 mins or so are going to define the game. If Madrid gain confidence early on that might liberate them.

Anyway, on our day we can crush them even if that comes to pass.

Only chance for us is to park the plane, and a couple of quick counters with Bale, Ronaldo and co. And setpieces with Ramos.

Vilarrubi

+1

I'd never be so niave to think that current form plays a part in a Clasico. I read on some RM forums a couple of months that they wanted to face us in the CL as It would be an "easy win". Fact is.. Anyone can win a Clasico.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Yeah El clasico is really unpredictable every time. It will be one hell of a cracker, we can't say if it will be close or one sided also.

Home of Barca Fans