Penal Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's hard being a RM fan when the majority of the fanbase is made of retards and autistic plastic fans.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's hard being a RM fan when the majority of the fanbase is made of retards and autistic plastic fans.

Every club has plastic fans, but it's true that some invest way more in marketing than others (RM, Man U, Man City, .. ) , RM being above all others, and CR7 too with his model/fashion side, i'm pretty sure at least a third of people that like CR7 are also fans of Justin Bieber and One Direction ^^

It's really bad for them that the CR7/Bale situation is getting worse by the day, because other than that they have almost entirely got their middfield modjo back!

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Every club has plastic fans, but it's true that some invest way more in marketing than others (RM, Man U, Man City, .. ) , RM being above all others, and CR7 too with his model/fashion side, i'm pretty sure at least a third of people that like CR7 are also fans of Justin Bieber and One Direction ^^

It's really bad for them that the CR7/Bale situation is getting worse by the day, because other than that they have almost entirely got their middfield modjo back!

Hell that's one of the reasons that I'd be fine with Ronaldo leaving the club. At least most of those plastic fans and guys who only like RM for Ronaldo would leave.

raskolnikov

congratulations;) You sir, have been awaken, like a stormtrooper realizing he is fighting the wrong fight, join the good side Maxy!:p

PhilS

So, was that just one game on the bench for Casillas, or has Ancellotti switched to Navas?

Getting Modric and Ramos back will have to help RM. Their subs were not good while they were out. RM still does have a bona fide starter at RB.

Morten

I like Ronaldo, in a way. But dont dare try to tell me i like Justine biebette and wrong direction :suarez:

Home of Barca Fans