Penal Madrid

Morten

Wait... I lost... what? What argument? That Alves is better than every RB you have and would play in your team? :lol: Alves was voted 2nd best RB in the world by FIFPro a few months ago. Just to put things into perspective, Carvajal was 5th or 6th IIRC.

And you said Ronaldo made a fool out of Alves. When did he do that? In this clasico? You must have watched a different game then, as Alves was one of the best players on the night.

Show me Carvajal dribbling a striker like that. :lol: Or giving a 60m assist in a clasico. Oh wait... you can't. Why? Because Carvajal is better. Give me a break will you... Some of the things Alves can (still) pull off in a tough official game Carvajal can't even do in trainings.

You are such a comedian :lol: wait you are actually serious, arent you?

Morten

The thing that no one ever mentions here is that Ronaldo goes down very fequently when there is a foul comitted on him. He is obviously not the greatest dribbler of all time or something, but many of those freekicks he draws could have been successful dribbles. One way or another, comitting fouls means that you as a defender couldnt stop the attacker.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
On goal, Alves got 2.5 stars, same as Neymar and only worse than Rakitić.On caught offiside he got a 6.
You yourself said he had a 7 in BBC and said he was one of the best. If you're already using BBC as your source then :
Same rating as Alves:Bravo, Pique, Mathieu, Alba, Marcelo, Modrić, Ronaldo, Benzema
Higher rating: Suarez, Messi.
There's no point arguing with you, you're ridiculous. You yourself handpicked a source and said he was one of the best even tho 10 other players had the same rating or higher than him. LOL

serghei

You are such a comedian :lol: wait you are actually serious, arent you?

BBC gave Alves a 7, saying he was "solid" and had a "key contribution". Only Suarez and Messi got 8 from our team. And BBC is a serious site, one of the few website who still hold a certain standard.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
BBC gave Alves a 7 saying he was "solid". Only Suarez and Messi got 8 from our team. And BBC is a serious site, one of the few website who still a certain standard.

"You must have watched a different game then, as Alves was one of the best players on the night."
You said he was one of the best on that night yet 10 players had the same or higher rating than him according to BBC, your source. You have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about,you're just spewing random stuff and contradicting yourself.

Morten

BBC gave Alves a 7, saying he was "solid" and had a "key contribution". Only Suarez and Messi got 8 from our team. And BBC is a serious site, one of the few website who still a certain standard.

Alves had a poor game, end of. Im sure we can find sites that gave Neymar a 7 as well.

Blaugrana Man

Something about this game seems fishy to me. It looked like Granada were letting them play however the hell they wanted. Don't get me wrong, Madrid put on a hell of a performance, but it seemed like Granada took the dive from the offing.

Autumn

It's too bad they conceded the game before starting by resting so many players. Madrid looked highly questionable on the defensive side. Lots of better opportunities in the first 25 minutes.

I've never seen such a horrible defense all year, though. I guess they have the most goals conceded in the league so it shouldn't be a big surprise, but that was a special level of bad.

Rayo should be able to make more of an effort this week.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Awful stuff from Granada. I knew they were likely to get hammered today, but this was some god awful playing from them.

Home of Barca Fans