Penal Madrid

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
chicharito.jpg

Ritchie

Who are Real going to buy and sell in the summer? Should be a quiet summer with Khedira leaving and maybe a midfield replacement (although they would struggle to play ahead of Modric or Kroos (plus James and Isco). Maybe Danilo at right back and a new goalkeeper.

Morten

Who are Real going to buy and sell in the summer? Should be a quiet summer with Khedira leaving and maybe a midfield replacement (although they would struggle to play ahead of Modric or Kroos (plus James and Isco). Maybe Danilo at right back and a new goalkeeper.

Dont see Chica staying, so a new backup for striker position. Dont know if Bale stays or leaves, i think he will stay, if he leaves there will be a new galactico in im sure.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Dont see Chica staying, so a new backup for striker position. Dont know if Bale stays or leaves, i think he will stay, if he leaves there will be a new galactico in im sure.

I'm not sure but I think Carlo said that we will sign/loan Chica again this summer..

Morten

I'm not sure but I think Carlo said that we will sign/loan Chica again this summer..

Chica is a decent striker and can get goals, if he is content with sitting on the bench 90% of the time then i guess its ok. Benzema hardly picks up an injury ever, anyways.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Chica is a decent striker and can get goals, if he is content with sitting on the bench 90% of the time then i guess its ok. Benzema hardly picks up an injury ever, anyways.

Yeah, I don't really mind. We would have Jese and Chica as backups for BBC and we can play James and Isco together if we need to rest BBC or if they get injured. In your opinion what should we get next season? We have Casillas and Navas in goal which I'm happy with,we should just wait for De Gea's contract to run out if we want to sign him(2016?). We have Marcelo on LB and if Coentrao wants to leave we can get Gaya or some cheaper young promising LB. Pepe,Ramos and Varane are decent for CB because we have Nacho as a backup but picking one CB wouldn't be too crazy. We have Danilo and Carvajal for RB which is more than enough. MF of James,Isco,Modrić,Kroos,Lucas Silva,Illara and not to mention that Jese can play there while Asensio and Odeegard can also join in the future. When you look at it ,we don't really need much this summer. LB only if Coentrao wants to leave, a CB wouldn't be too crazy,somebody promising like Schar or something? MF looks packed already so a MAXIMUM of 1 MF.

El Gato

Villarato!
The man is wasting his career in Madrid. Any second tier club in the PL like Southampton will give him a better spot. Even Italy or Dortmund are better for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Chicharito sounded disappointed at getting little playing time. I don't get what he expected arriving at Real Madrid though.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Chicharito sounded disappointed at getting little playing time. I don't get what he expected arriving at Real Madrid though.

He would've gotten even less playing time if he stayed at Man. U. At least he gets to train in a world-class environment :neymar: .

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I will be in Madrid with my family on April 22nd, before we make our way to Barcelona. So I figured when I am there I might as well go catch a game, and I was able to land a ticket for the 2nd leg of their CL quarter-final against Atletico at Abu Dhabi Bernabeu for relatively cheap.

The question is, is it going to be OK if I attend the game in my Barca paraphernalia? :p

Home of Barca Fans