Penal Madrid

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I will be in Madrid with my family on April 22nd, before we make our way to Barcelona. So I figured when I am there I might as well go catch a game, and I was able to land a ticket for the 2nd leg of their CL quarter-final against Atletico at Abu Dhabi Bernabeu for relatively cheap.

The question is, is it going to be OK if I attend the game in my Barca paraphernalia? :p

Why would it be a problem ? Its not like we are rivals or something , they are obviously the better team.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Or I could wear my (in)famous No.7 Real Madrid jersey. :xavi:

decides-youve-had-enough.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So.........

Are you guys(Morten, Wolfe, MaxY, Raed, Turson, Beast and co) excited for the CL tie against Atletico? :iniesta:

DonAK

I will be in Madrid with my family on April 22nd, before we make our way to Barcelona. So I figured when I am there I might as well go catch a game, and I was able to land a ticket for the 2nd leg of their CL quarter-final against Atletico at Abu Dhabi Bernabeu for relatively cheap.

The question is, is it going to be OK if I attend the game in my Barca paraphernalia? :p

Don't think you should. Actually let me rephrase that, don't do it! :lol: Especially not since you're with your family.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Bad idea. Don't do it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't think you should. Actually let me rephrase that, don't do it! :lol: Especially not since you're with your family.

Yeah. I am going alone though, my wife and son stay in the hotel.

If I get attacked by Real Madrid fans, can I sue Flo for compensation? :p

CuleLife4Life

I wouldn't do it. I usually work in Spain a few months out of the year and have been to a couple of their games. I have a coworker from the city whose family have connections to get into any game and he invites me when I've had the time. I've had to resist the urge to wear my Messi jersey or pull out my Barca scarf many times.

I spent 3 months living in Valencia for an assignment a few years ago and went to every home game wearing my jersey with no problems though.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
From what I've seen/read, it's way more dangerous to go with a Real Madrid jersey to Camp Nou than to Bernabeu with a Barça shirt..

But anyway, i'd avoid both situations if possible :)

DonAK

Don't do it. Some might think you're provoking them and then there always some idiots who might try to hurt you. Just wear casual.

Leo_Messi

The security will most likely throw you out of the stadium if you make too much fuss in a FC Barcelona shirt. So don't do it. You won't get beaten up but you will cause unwanted attention and ultimately it can cost you the game.

Anyway good luck. Santiago Bernabéu is a great stadium to watch football in.

Morten

Football is serious business for some folks, maybe not that much in Spain as some other countries like Turkey or in south America, but you never know. Why some people completely tilt over a game of football is beyond me.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Football is serious business for some folks, maybe not that much in Spain as some other countries like Turkey or in south America, but you never know. Why some people completely tilt over a game of football is beyond me.

In spain too if you happen to be in the bad place (next to the ultras or their exit) , in both camps I think.

But yeah, it's certainly another level in south america for sure ^^

Home of Barca Fans