Penal Madrid

Morten

Well, i expect a very difficult match, they will be difficult to break and they are dangerous on counters and setpiecea.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well, i expect a very difficult match, they will be difficult to break and they are dangerous on counters and setpiecea.

Frankly, I think this will be a scrappy and tension-filled game. Plenty of fouls and cards both ways, maybe even someone getting sent off.

I think it'll end 0-0 or 1-0. Second leg at Bernabeu will be the open game.

Morten

Frankly, I think this will be a scrappy and tension-filled game. Plenty of fouls and cards both ways, maybe even someone getting sent off.

I think it'll end 0-0 or 1-0. Second leg at Bernabeu will be the open game.
1-0 is pretty much means Atletico goes through, we need away goal.

CuleLife4Life

Their front-three which is according to them the best in the world was on the pitch + the "best" player in the world Cristiano Ronaldo was also present. No excuses.

True but its obvious CR is nothing but a goal scorer. When no one is feeding him, he won't score. Same with the others. Atletico and any decent side know how to stifle their midfield to separate them from the attack.

CuleLife4Life

Its all about Modric, without him they lose the midfield battle and get owned, with him their chances increase a lot.

Also already calling Ramos to either score a goal for Real, score for Atletico, make a huge mistake that leads to a goal or get send off.

I'd bet my house one of these things will happen!!!

JamDav1982

I think Real will go through quite easily across the two legs.

They have been let down by some poor finishing rather than being dominates other than that 4-0 game.

Home of Barca Fans