Penal Madrid

Morten

Too much experimenting for such a huge game.
Carv-Ramos-Varane-Coentrao
James-Kroos-Silva-Isco
Ronaldo- Chicha/Jese would be my preferred starting lineup for this game. With Jese and Illara being switched on 60-70 mins into the game.

I like this line-up, but maybe i could have Isco as cm, Jese lw, Jese rw instead.

Ursegor

World Champion
Chicharito will be a blessing in disguise. Benzema has what? 1 goal in 15+ games against Atletico? Chicha always scored against Chelsea who set up similar to Atletico. His pace and running in behind is more useful in these type of games than Benzema's playmaking. Neymar causes Atletico the most trouble because of it. They can't deal with movement in behind as well as they can disrupt ballplayers from deep.

You are laughing now. Tomorrow you won't.

Morten

Chicharito will be a blessing in disguise. Benzema has what? 1 goal in 15+ games against Atletico? Chicha always scored against Chelsea who set up similar to Atletico. His pace and running in behind is more useful in these type of games than Benzema's playmaking. Neymar causes Atletico the most trouble because of it. They can't deal with movement in behind as well as they can disrupt ballplayers from deep.

You are laughing now. Tomorrow you won't.

Chica is a useful striker, but there wont be any space to run behind in, so Chica probably wont be very effective. Neymar vs Atletico was different, since Atletico for some unknown reason decided to play an open game.

Morten

Is "the Barca vs Atletico match" like your own Cristiano thread? You gonna bitch about it forever?

Stay on topic. Ursegor said it would be smart to play Chica because he is good running behind the lines, the problem is that there wont be any space. So his Chica-Neymar comparison falls short. So, did you have anything relevant to add to this discussion?

Last edited:

hardyboy

Breaking - Benzema out for 4 week due to sprained colateral ligament in his right knee, the same injury Luka Modric has been diagnosed with..

raskolnikov

Breaking - Benzema out for 4 week due to sprained colateral ligament in his right knee, the same injury Luka Modric has been diagnosed with..

o-SIMEONE-facebook.jpg

Home of Barca Fans