Penal Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
In the 7 ATM vs RM matches this season:
Bale-0 goals,1 assist
Benzema-0 goals, 2 assists
Ronaldo-2 goals, 0 assist If i got it right. We suck vs ATM even with our full lineup so oh well. I have a feeling that Chica is gonna score/assist tomorrow.

Frodo_FCB

Your whole team sucks against Atletico and Carlito after so many games is still Simeone' s bitch. So these injuries could mix up things and be a help for you. It will probably be a draw 1-1 though.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
This is not bad luck though. When you had that unbeaten run Carlo should have had more rotations. The schedule was not that hard and players like Chicharito and Illara did not play at all except for some garbage time minutes.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
This is not bad luck though. When you had that unbeaten run Carlo should have had more rotations. The schedule was not that hard and players like Chicharito and Illara did not play at all except for some garbage time minutes.

I agree, although Modric's recent injury was quite unlucky.

Morten

Chica should have gotten alot more game time, true. Its still bad luck, many teams over the years have had little rotation, but many of them have escaped without injury crises. The worst part is that almost every injury this season have been serious ones, 1 month minimum it seems.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Some rumors about us bidding/looking to sign Reus this summer. I'm still dreaming that we'll sell Bale this summer.

Paganinisrvnge

Getting that Ronaldo yellow rescinded could come back and bite Real in the ass now. He would've missed an easy opponent and then had a clean slate. Now they're terribly injury riddled and he's one yellow away from suspension with Sevilla and Valencia left to play.

Morten

Getting that Ronaldo yellow rescinded could come back and bite Real in the ass now. He would've missed an easy opponent and then had a clean slate. Now they're terribly injury riddled and he's one yellow away from suspension with Sevilla and Valencia left to play.

Doesnt matter much.

MaxY

Devil May Cry

He's a forward,he should be able not to get a YC quite easily..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Some rumors about us bidding/looking to sign Reus this summer. I'm still dreaming that we'll sell Bale this summer.

I think it was Sport that allegedly that his agent met with us first and then met with you guys right after. If true, I must say I don't like him shopping around.

Morten

No room for error today/tomorrow,and we absolutely need the first goal. Sounds like Carlo is going to play Isco as cm, interesting.

El Gato

Villarato!
What we actually need is to not concede. If there is one formation that should work as normal, it's the defence, because they're the least affected by absences and CBs are fairly on form. If anything kills us it's a goal at our end during the 90 (or 120) mins.

Go on Chicha. Show them all you're not that average.

Home of Barca Fans