Penal Madrid

Kerrybai

I wonder why they are building new stadiums when they can't even fill their current stadium that is smaller than the one they're building.

Look at Atletico, they are on their best season and competing with Barca & Madrid but their stadium is still always half empty even on a Europa League match.

Firstly I imagine their current stadium lacks suites considering how old it is. Teams like arsenal make more money from suites than they do regular seats. Secondly atletico sell out their 45000 season ticket allocation AFAIK. Just like with the camp nou attendances don't represent how many seats are sold. It's not like England and Germany where all season ticket hiders attend every game.

Boris

If Deportivo was a little bit calmer they could've been 2 up ... Looks like Madrid is giving all for CL and Copa.

At first it is hahahaha but then you realize Real have more chances in CL than us. :facepalm:

They're playing away, we're playing at home. And the way Real have been playing this season (especially in away games)...
But yes, our chances are pretty bad. It's not impossible, but I'm still pissed as fuck about that 2-0 loss. :facepalm:

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
While I enjoy Madrid losing, I get the feeling they already gave up La Liga, so it makes the joy a little less sweet... Let's hope Depor doesn't screw it...

Home of Barca Fans