Penal Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Let's hope Florentino appoints a capable heir who'll start off from where he leaves :D

That somehow reminds me of Chancellor Palpatine and Darth Vader :lol: Uncle Flo finds a good guy and makes him go bad. RM fans are all like " You were the chosen one!, not join them. You were to bring balance to RM, not leave it in darkness."

Last edited:

Morten

That somehow reminds me of Chancellor Palpatine and Darth Vader :lol: Uncle Flo finds a good guy and makes him go bad. RM fans are all like " You were the chosen one!, not join them. You were to bring balance to RM, not leave it in darkness."

"Darth Zidane, something something dark side, something something complete". - Emperor Perez

i_bleed_blaugrana

Actually, I have just the man for him:

Sandro-Rosell.png

impeh

Hi, its me..
playing city in 20mins

RM
; Keylor Navas, Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, Bale, Isco, Benzema, Ronaldo.

City; Hart, Sagna, Denayer, Humphreys, Kolarov, Toure, Fernando, Delph, Nasri, Silva, Sterling.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
playing city in 20mins

RM
; Keylor Navas, Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, Bale, Isco, Benzema, Ronaldo.

City; Hart, Sagna, Denayer, Humphreys, Kolarov, Toure, Fernando, Delph, Nasri, Silva, Sterling.

On paper.. comparing the City CB pair to the RM attackers... I get the feeling of a total annihilation.

Home of Barca Fans