Penal Madrid

Martindn

Still cant believe the fat spanish waiter is managing Madrid, can just imagine him being ignored by the star studded dressing room.

serghei

They played a mixed team tbh, Aguero, Demichelis, Fernandinho, Zabaleta. Almost half a team was missing for them, while Madrid has their best 11 available.

Catta

don't you get it, it's because Pedro is no more a first team player, our attack became shit and predictable without Pedro
that idiot Lucho he used the tool Neymar who was only the CL top scorer
maybe if he had used Pedro we would have won the treble and played entertainig football with a lot of goals

Darko

Fluid positioning of players, speed of ball movement- Barça are static and slow motion by comparison. Sadly, only a few games where the teamplay has been as lively.

Wait, what?
This year's Barca was right up there with the 2011/2012 team, I agree Tata's and Tito's Barca played some not so entertaining football but this year it was a joy to watch games.

BerkeleyBernie

Wait, what?
This year's Barca was right up there with the 2011/2012 team, I agree Tata's and Tito's Barca played some not so entertaining football but this year it was a joy to watch games.

Highly effective and high scoring, but rarely fluid (*I'm talking about build-up play, not counterattacks, which are, by nature, fluid). If I recall, for instance, there was a brilliant 1st half against ManCity in the first leg, where Barça player movement and passing was swift and constant. But that has been the exception. It may be in part due to more rigid defensive positioning (i.e. Iniesta's withdrawn role) that has made this Barça so effective defensively. And a Barça without Xavi (most of the time). Ironically, Messi, who was quite static the last few years (walking the first 15 minutes of each game hand in hand with the opposition centerbacks), is now far more positionally fluid.

Open guarded match, attacks flash on both sides... loved the Hernandes FK the most!

I am impressed with Inter-it's a low ranking team at the moment and still could've scored several times...

Home of Barca Fans