Penal Madrid

EdmondDantes

James is the one who was worth his price tag, every penny of it. Danilo is gonna be great for them sadly. Their only weakness is gonna be having to play Bale again regardless of form, and his work-rate off the ball is nonexistent. That's how top clubs are gonna be able to hurt them again, us being of one of those of course.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
If I would rank the best left footed players it would look like this:

1. Messi
2. Robben
3. James
4.-10. in no particular order David Silva, Alaba, Marcelo, Alba, Griezmann, Mata, Di Maria

Edit: Matic is left footed too. Maybe him instead of Mata.

Last edited:
I remember when monaco bought him for 45 million... his price tag was deemed over inflated then, same when he signed for real for what 70 million ?

Beast

The Observer
http://streamable.com/evao

[gfy]ThickParallelAurochs[/gfy]

You need the angle behind the keeper to appreciate the shot...it went all the way beside the wall & curved into the goal
here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDSiF-UxSg

few minutes before it he had another one that should have been a goal too

it will be a disaster if Bale or CR took the FK ahead of him.. he is way better than both and the Colombian still makes a statement with his goals whenever Isco takes the plaudits of being the best on the pitch .. the best way is to sell CR and play both Isco & James (Wings )

robben is better with his left foot.

Better dribbler but not better shooter.. James is way better in that department .. in fact i can't recall a bad goal James scored last year

Last edited:

Morten

James and Bale should take free kicks unless the position favors right foots. Bale too has a very good shot when he gets the chance.

Beast

The Observer
He is arguably better than Bale.. Bale shoots with a different Technic but ask any keeper it's those curved FK that is really hard to stop ..Bale a bit like CR even Juninho as the ball stops rotating in the air.. anyhow the important thing is no more CR as he lost that talent completely although he had one between the posts (at last ) yesterday

Morten

He is arguably better than Bale.. Bale shoots with a different Technic but ask any keeper it's those curved FK that is really hard to stop ..Bale a bit like CR even Juninho as the ball stops rotating in the air.. anyhow the important thing is no more CR as he lost that talent completely although he had one between the posts (at last ) yesterday

Bale can do CR-style freekicks too, but he is much smarter with freekicks, he doesnt always go for pure power as Ronaldo does(no idea why he doesnt mix it up a bit). Bale is a very good at freekicks, i think he is better at it than James in general.

Morten

James is the one who was worth his price tag, every penny of it. Danilo is gonna be great for them sadly. Their only weakness is gonna be having to play Bale again regardless of form, and his work-rate off the ball is nonexistent. That's how top clubs are gonna be able to hurt them again, us being of one of those of course.

I havent watched pre-season, really, nor do i watch portugese football at all, so basically i have never seen Danilo yet. How good is he compared to Carvajal?

Galning

I'm not afraid of James' freekicks. Ronaldo will take all of them anyway and hit the wall (claiming handball afterwards) or blast them in the second tier.

Home of Barca Fans