Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Didn't need more than 1min to get the idea, they're playing the "no one told Cheryshev" card to the fullest, he will probably say nothing interesting at all.

I hope the judge is serious with this.

Vilarrubi

Clutching at straws there. Trying to be over confident as he knows he is in the wrong, how can he say Real Madrid did not put out an improper lineup when OFICIALLY he had a suspended player playing

frog-fcb

I hope they get punished for this but if not i really hope our pr team go to town on them to just show the world exactly how biased authorities are towards madrid. First with the no transfer ban then linesman scandal and now this

F

Flavia

It's pathetic a club like rm is using these kind of excuses, when they should know all this. Relying on outside institutions to make your club work? That's their own job.

If this were Barça, we'd be hammered without mercy, and this excuse would be ridiculed everywhere

Trickykid

Win/win situation for us.
If they're banned, well then the Copa is that much easier this season.
If not? Well, then the blatant favoritism towards Madrid gets even more exposed, meaning more clubs and people around the game will take notice. This farce can't possibly go on much longer.

Either outcome stil means they'll be laughed at and ridiculed for a good while to come.

And I'm loving every moment of it.

Garrus

That's an excellent idea perez, Next time one of our stars get suspended, We'll just unhook all the fax machines, And say we didn't receive anything.. :hooray:

Home of Barca Fans