Penal Madrid

Horatio

You're welcome
Credits to Madridistas in general. They don't seem to argue this at all and acknowledge it's a grave mistake by their club.

Horatio

You're welcome
They have no other choice, simply. The mistake Madrid did was totally irresponsible.

Well...they do actually. Act in the same irrational emotional way their club president is doing.
But the general concensus on this matter seems to indicate that a lot of Madridistas are much smarter than him.

"The Cheryshev situation is difficult, but I think Real Madrid can win the appeal."

Why would it be difficult if you have the necessary papers to get out of this? Freudian slip?

"Real Madrid are convinced that they have a point and will play the 2nd leg against Cadiz on December 16th"

Wait wut?!?!? LOL

Last edited:

SirXavi

The Engineer
Well...they do actually. Act in the same irrational emotional way their club president is doing.
But the general concensus on this matter seems to indicate that a lot of Madridistas are much smarter than him.

"The Cheryshev situation is difficult, but I think Real Madrid can win the appeal."

Why would it be difficult if you have the necessary papers to get out of this? Freudian slip?

"Real Madrid are convinced that they have a point and will play the 2nd leg against Cadiz on December 16th"

Wait wut?!?!? LOL

bab2b30d3c92168660da70864d6700cb.gif

Morten

This is all so patethic by Perez and the board, rules are rules, they fucked up, simple as that.
Nice to be back after the ban, i didnt know semi-joking wasnt allowed here btw. Heck, it was on the real madrid sub-forum, i thought a bit of messing around was allowed here. Well, no hard feelings, im just suprised how quickly moderators react to things i guess.

Morten

I kinda feel more and more disconnected from the club, yeah, its still my team, but i used to look forward to the weekends match, these days i feel like i dont care so much anymore. There is so much wrong with this club, not only on-field, but also off-field, it seems more and more of a circus/business than a football club, with each passing day. Circus have been a part of Madrid for a long time i know, but it just keeps escalating to the point where off-field matters is bigger than the actual football.

Last edited:

barcafan161

Wait wut?!?!? LOL

They are living in a dream world.

BigBarcaBoy

Their defence seems to mainly consist of the argument 'but we're Real Madrid' . No doubt they will weasel their way back in to the copa.

khaled_a_d

I feel it is mainly spilt wit their views on this.

they did mess up and some have admitted as much.

They all admit they fucked up tbf,I am talking about their opinion for the case from legal way
Many of them thinks that "legally speaking" they should remain in CDR

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Breaking news: Real Madrid to gain 3 points and have 4 goals deducted from their "goals against" in La Liga due to them not being informed about a possible thrashing by F.C. Barcelona in Abud Dhabi Bernabeu via a private fax, sms, facebook notification and an e-mail to all of the Real Madrids employees and their fans.

In addition: RFEF must deduct points from F.C. Barcelona due to them not understanding that they are supposed to play bad and haven't followed clear instructions by all of the referees who tell them to lose the game.

Home of Barca Fans