Penal Madrid

F

Flavia

Is it karma that we're experiencing right now? From having fun with Pique trolling madridistas to getting all the shit back at us? Can't imagine Pique checking his replies on Twitter right now..

No. If there was karma, we'd have to win the league like 20x in a row, to make up for all the :shit: endured during franco's time. The league is never won in the 12 round.

Horatio

You're welcome
Is it karma that we're experiencing right now? From having fun with Pique trolling madridistas to getting all the shit back at us? Can't imagine Pique checking his replies on Twitter right now..

We'll get over it. Let this be our little crisis before the second half of season begins. Real might drop points as well tomorrow.

Horatio

You're welcome
Props to the players of Real. Not a fan of the club but admire the players. Great sportsmanship from them overall recently. Barca should take note.

Horatio

You're welcome
Marcelo = All players?

Ramos, Modric, Bale, Benzema.

If it was Barca or old Real they would yell every time the referee would stop the game in the final phase. It seemed to me that they realize they only have to thank themselves for this loss.

Horatio

You're welcome
Haven't personally seen any incident of great sportsmanship from them.

Maybe sportmanship was a bad choice of words. Maybe should have used 'exemplary'. But to me not taking every opportunity to complain is a minor form of sportmanship in itself.
I just don't hope Barca is going down the road where everybody is symphatizing for Real because they remain grounded and Barca has become a club of arrogant players.
They shouldn't let the success get to their heads.

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

Ramos, Modric, Bale, Benzema.

Is this the list of players that crowded the ref when Bailey went down? I know of 'em did, along with Ronaldo.

Ramos was a joke. Look at his foul on Musacchio (or Ruiz, one of the CBs), and his little hand gesture after. Never a good sportsman.

Morten

As expected, the team can trash the malmø and getafes of this world as much as they like, but when the pressure is on and a good team is on the opposite side, they will almost always fail. There is no winner-mentality in this team.

Home of Barca Fans